Banned for boosting

eaglesfan520

• 4 weeks later...

At about 5000 point per fight it would alone take about 192 to 200 online plays to get the required point to reach general rank. So not to sound cold, just play the game it is not a bad rts game. Just play deathmatch 2v2 and prey you kill a lot of the other players unit.

On the boosting thing I earned all my achievement and I would not feel right about this if I boosted. Good luck to everyone looking to get this.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You probably would have when it came out. Now Bungie is focused on Halo 4 and monitoring Reach, you should be fine.

I know people pointed out that Bungie did not make halo wars, but I dont think anyone pointed out the fact that Bungie is not making Halo 4

Bungie is basically done with Halo, they didnt even make the last map pack

Edited by KNIGHTOFSERA

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

If all you're looking to do is get the last two online achievements...

Then why worry about being banned? The ban doesn't carry over into future games. Halo 3 was proof of that as everyone banned in Halo 2 got a second chance. Everyone banned in Halo 3 was able to play Reach as well.

The game is BASICALLY dead. It's the reason I'm looking to finish it out here soon, before I CAN'T anymore.

Besides, at 400 points a game... It's going to take for freakin' EVER to do. Getting to General Rank in REACH is much faster.