Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried for several days now to get "The Uninfected". I'm a little tired of trying, but I am willing to give it one last try. In order to reduce the number of unwanteds in the game I'm going to suggest trying to boost this by doing it for a short time very early on a weekday morning. I would like to try this Wednesday (February 24) at 5am Eastern Standard Time. I can try it for about an hour and a half before leaving for work. I figure if enough people are as frustrated as I am with this we should be able to flood the game type and stand better odds of getting into the same match and helping each other out. This is a serious attempt. If you are interested, send me a message at my GT and do it before late Tuesday night. I will checking Tuesday night around 8pm and if not enough people are going to try I won't bother.

I need six people to do "The Six Pack" achievement (Play with six friends in a Ranked Match) with me.

Send a message and a friend request to Gun Shark 01 if you are interested.

Edit: I/We need 0 more player(s).

1: MarkBush

2: T C H SMOK3R v

3: Ts White Dragon

4: billg367

5: Raptor Outcast

6: POWLY79

Good game and good achievement hunting guys, see you in the future! ;)

Edited by Gun Shark

looking for people to play the game online with maybe start a game battles team, and boost for some achievements so add me and lets get to playing

gt:FDHW REL3NT

if you click on the tag to the left read the bio before sending me a Friends request on that account.

Still need:

Killer Instinct

Serial Killer

Very Tough Hombre

Persecution Complex

The Uninfected

I am willing to help anyone who helps me get these, and if anyone fancies doing Survivor coop for the Scatter Shot and Aint Got Time to Bleed then I will help them too.

Will most likely have this game till Wed, I am in the UK and am free most of the time.

GT - BronzeBattleAx