Sharing is caring

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not understand this achievement at all. I have seen plenty of Royal Convoy's, but they are always the ones with the white icons. I have yet to see one with a blue icon and I have looked around nearly all the coordinates given in this thread. Super frustrating.

One other thing, do these Abstergo challenges factor into your 100% completion of the game?

Edited by Blitzer88

I do not understand this achievement at all. I have seen plenty of Royal Convoy's, but they are always the ones with the white icons. I have yet to see one with a blue icon and I have looked around nearly all the coordinates given in this thread. Super frustrating.

One other thing, do these Abstergo challenges factor into your 100% completion of the game?

You'll be able to get 100%, but not 1000 gamerscore points.

Don't buy the last DLC, don't waste your money! It didn't work for me: it's completely worthless about the spawn of social events.

Hi guys,

Alot of people having trouble on this one, as am I. This is my final "single player" achievement and have not even been close to unlocking it!

So I will be adding/accepting friend requests all weekend (If you add me, please put AC4 in the message, just for reference) and i'll try and help out as many people as possible.

I will continue to accept friend requests as a measure of good will until the end of the month to further help out this truly horrible achievement!

My gamertag is: CM Scare

Think Ubisoft have gone from one extreme to the other with this achievement. First off it was stupidly easy to get, so they nerfed it and now it seems almost impossible!

Heard a few work arounds,

• Add as many friends as possible to XBOX live

• Cancel the UPLAY sign-in when you first start the game, go to Kenway's fleet and allow it to connect from there, this is supposed to increase the chances of items appearing.

• Restarting your console and retrying known coordinates is supposed to help as well.

All feels like clutching at straws to me, think they need to tweak the spawn rate a little!

Think Ubisoft have gone from one extreme to the other with this achievement. First off it was stupidly easy to get, so they nerfed it and now it seems almost impossible!

Heard a few work arounds,

• Add as many friends as possible to XBOX live

• Cancel the UPLAY sign-in when you first start the game, go to Kenway's fleet and allow it to connect from there, this is supposed to increase the chances of items appearing.

• Restarting your console and retrying known coordinates is supposed to help as well.

All feels like clutching at straws to me, think they need to tweak the spawn rate a little!

Thanks for the tips man. I will try that, but this is like a nightmare, already have more than 61h of gameplay and so far nothing at all!!!! this is the most stupid achievement from the series ever!!

everyone who wants to increase the friends list to boost this, feel free to add me.

GT = Thay RB

I've only just started playing this game, and was lucky enough to get a chest pretty quickly (I don't have any friends who play this game currently either), haven't even looked for the other two items. But feel free to add me, im on daily from around 9am to 3pm EST.

GT: Woolou

I've only just started playing this game, and was lucky enough to get a chest pretty quickly (I don't have any friends who play this game currently either), haven't even looked for the other two items. But feel free to add me, im on daily from around 9am to 3pm EST.

only problem is that you need to post this on the xbox one forums for ac4, not the 360 forums.

WOW, just realised that I don't actually have anyone added on my Uplay friends list which is possibly the reason I haven't found any social events at all. So yeah, everyone make sure that the people you have on your XBL friend list you also have on your Uplay friend list.

http://uplay.ubi.com/

Log in here to check, and add me on both XBL and Uplay (mattmoses) to get this stupid achievement done!

I've added a few people so if you get a random friend request from me, you know why!

Also, if anybody needs one, I just discovered a white whale at 458,831 with 6hrs, 28mins remaining as of 11:26am UK time.

If anyone sees a Royal Convoy, please post its location!

Edited by The Deathdefyer

On Xbox 360, I can't confirm the white whale at 458,831 sadly - at least I've already found one.

I did just find a royal convoy at 902,482 (I guess this is the one at 915,475 on the JP Guihard map) with about 5h40 to go (should end around 17:50 UK time) on Xbox 360. No sign of a chest, got a whale many days ago.

EDIT: Just fast traveled to 565,539 (Jiguey Smuggler's Den) and the blue social chest was there, next to my feet on my right. It popped the achievement as I spawned in. Less than 4h40 left, so it should be there until 16:55 UK time on Xbox 360.

EDIT2: And while wandering to try and get a storm to spawn for an Initiates mission, a blue whale spawned at 198,122, less than 5h30 left so it should be there until 17:55 UK time.

Also, I should note that Uplay seemed to be down for half an hour before 11:15, I was repeatedly trying to login via the Kenway's Fleet map on the ship. It eventually logged in and these 3 events quickly showed up while trying locations on the JP Guihard map.

Edited by EddyB43
Added whale location.