Britian's Got Talent

Royle

Who watched the show last night? It was brilliant, I think that Signature have got to win they are awesome if people don't know who they are watch these two video's the top one first.

This was their audition

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FquMEmrm4Fk]YouTube - Signature- Britains got talent[/ame]

This one was the semi-final

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09sWP6-k5n8]YouTube - Britain's Got Talent Semi Final - Signature - Suleman Mirza[/ame]

Sure to bring a smile to your face.

So then guys who do you think's going to win.

you got to feel for the guy that was knocked out by the judges who picked a dancing dog over a half decent singer

It's called Britians Got Talent for a reason............ jeez some people. If he is a singer fair enough but there are millions all over. How many dancing dogs are there in the UK. Not that many, that is what I call talent. People need to use their brains sometimes.

It's called Britians Got Talent for a reason............ jeez some people. If he is a singer fair enough but there are millions all over. How many dancing dogs are there in the UK. Not that many, that is what I call talent. People need to use their brains sometimes.

Just cut to the chase and insult me straight up Jimbo. The country is full of singers/dancers/jugglers/extreme mime artists, the list goes on. The reason Amanda Holden gave for putting the dog (and it's owner) through was 'she didn't want to break two hearts'. Not actually a decision based on talent.

And while we're on the subject of Talent how did that 'keyboard player' manage to get to the semis anyway? If you host a talent competition, you pick the most talented entrants for the later stages.

If you want to be a singer, go on x-factor to be honest. The show is about variety, and a chance to perform infront of royalty.

Id imagine even royalty would get bored if it was ALWAYS a singer right?

As for the winners, I think signature are ace, as well as that martial arts dance/display team.

Looking forward to tonight's show ^_^

If you want to be a singer, go on x-factor to be honest. The show is about variety, and a chance to perform infront of royalty.

Id imagine even royalty would get bored if it was ALWAYS a singer right?

As for the winners, I think signature are ace, as well as that martial arts dance/display team.

Looking forward to tonight's show ^_^

I'm sorry dude I didn't mean to take it out on your I am having trouble at the moment, I just agree with Dragon here, he has put my thoughts down basically so forget about my post and read his and that is how I should have presented my info. :(

When is the final ? I haven't watched it since I saw the dancing dog audition. Got to say that I thoroughly loved the danging dog ! (I don't mind it's owner either I have to say ;) )

I would love to see the dog and owner go to the final and even win it. I mean has anyone seen any sort of animal do anything as amazing as that ? ? ?

(Dolphins don't count, neither do dancing bears).

I agree. Amanda is out of order putting a dancing dog through over a good singer. then again it IS about variety which makes it different to the other singing shows. Also, how the hell did that keyboard player get through ???. Next they'll have people playing 'air' guitar hero.

The coolest person i think is still the man who played the saw.

I know the street dancing lad, george sampson

Went my school.Hes bout 14 but still 4"9" :D

Lol yeah i hope George goes through, he's a good lad :)

I want Signature to win!

Glad that star wars guy went out last night, absolute shocker :p

LMFAO he was shite

How did he get through in the first place

All he did was place a set beat in the back ground and played star wars

People in year 4 can do that :p

Did you see his semi final "attempt" haha; he played even more of the song, and was even more out of time :p

I'm sorry dude I didn't mean to take it out on your I am having trouble at the moment, I just agree with Dragon here, he has put my thoughts down basically so forget about my post and read his and that is how I should have presented my info. :(

No worries dude, no offence taken. I still think that if we are to have these constant phone in talent contests we unfortunately still need singers, after all most of the other 'programmes' have such strict age restrictions that half of the people performing would not get through the application stage. I'm sure whoever wins will wow the prince of wales, however, i won't be watching any more semis or the 'the prize'

I personally think that Flava's choreographer (the guys mother) has the most talent that I have seen on the show. I definatly would........

She's hot ^^ Milf for sure lol..

Shame Flava are out but it was a hard choice last night because I didn't expect the young kid to get voted out and then you had the contortionist, flava and the cheeky monkeys that are really good for their age. Was a harder group to choose from then the night before. I wonder whos on it tonight ^^.

She's hot ^^ Milf for sure lol..

Shame Flava are out but it was a hard choice last night because I didn't expect the young kid to get voted out and then you had the contortionist, flava and the cheeky monkeys that are really good for their age. Was a harder group to choose from then the night before. I wonder whos on it tonight ^^.

haha, I think those stupid kids just one out of sympathy. I really hate them though, gigantically cringe worthy.