• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't seem to get 2 skillshots - Fly Guy - Kill an enemy by flinging them into a swarm of electro flies, and SkyJack - Kill a gyrocopter pilot while the vehicle is airborne.

For fly guy, i leash people through it, I kick them into it, they just never die no matter how many times I try. And for SkyJack, I'm assuming you just have to somehow kill the pilot before the vehicle explodes, but i can never manage to do that even using weak guns like the peacemaker.

I got Skyjack easily doing a replay of Act 2 Chapter 2. When a Gyro gets close enough use a charged shot from a peacemaker carbine...DONE!

First I used the thumper to knock enemies into the air. Use your sniper and aim at an enemy with his legs open. Aim and then fire into the correct spot. This is how I got the skillshot myself.

This is for the skillshot "Nutcracker" by the way.

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

I've completed the campaign and want to go back and complete the remaining skillshots. The only problem is when I complete some and quit out they don't save. For example I loaded up a chapter in Act 4, completed a few skillshots and then completed the chapter. Then I quit out and loaded up Act 6. The skillshots I unlocked during the act 4 are locked and says I haven't completed them. Is there a way to complete them and saving them? Or do I need to do it all in one playthrough?

I'm trying to get all the skillshots for the Screamer (pistol) but I can't get any FastDraws or SnapShots thus, not being able to get the GunSlinger skillshot, any help on getting easy FastDraws or SnapShots?

For fast draws and snapshots, there is an auto aim feature similar to COD. So if the crosshairs are near an enemy, when you aim down sight you will auto aim to the close enemy. So for snapshot and fast draw just have the crosshairs near an enemy then ADS and fire at almost the same time (ADS a split second before you shoot) and eventually you will get it. for gunslinger thump as many enemies in the air as you can and just use the same technique.

I've completed the campaign and want to go back and complete the remaining skillshots. The only problem is when I complete some and quit out they don't save. For example I loaded up a chapter in Act 4, completed a few skillshots and then completed the chapter. Then I quit out and loaded up Act 6. The skillshots I unlocked during the act 4 are locked and says I haven't completed them. Is there a way to complete them and saving them? Or do I need to do it all in one playthrough?

you can try playing till the next checkpoint, and they might save, but what seems to happen is when you reload a chapter you start at that point with the save data from the previous playthrough.

I got Skyjack easily doing a replay of Act 2 Chapter 2. When a Gyro gets close enough use a charged shot from a peacemaker carbine...DONE!

I did both easily using the headhunter. With skyjack use the regular shot, just make sure you hit the pilot clean. and for fly guy, anytime you are near a swarm use the charge shot and you can steer the enemy right into them

The wheel your lookin for is in 3-2. Can't miss it. Theres like 3 baddies to kick into it. Bob do u know where to do the halloween skill shot?

If you are looking for an easy spot to get halloween, play the mission where it is just you and trishka I believe 5 - 3. You will come to a courtyard and a flare gunner will launch a flare in the air and trishka yells ambush, or something. when you turn the corner kick a nom parasite on someones head and there is a round electronic sign right there to leash him into

Need help with the following:

Stomach Pump - Kill a miniboss by firing a charged drill into his stomach and then kicking it.

Head Slicer - Decapitate an enemy after wrapping the flail around an object.

And, where's the best place to kill minibosses? Like for example Stomach Pump I don't know what act and chapter the drill will unlock.

Need help with the following:

Stomach Pump - Kill a miniboss by firing a charged drill into his stomach and then kicking it.

Head Slicer - Decapitate an enemy after wrapping the flail around an object.

And, where's the best place to kill minibosses? Like for example Stomach Pump I don't know what act and chapter the drill will unlock.

Do them in echoes, Do stomach pump on the miniboss on the mall echo

Do the head slicer by firing a the turret gunner on Collapsing Building echo

You can do it in the campaign or the echo missions. The drill is not available until the last few echo missions (on the second page that you can select missions on). All you need to do is hit Rt to charge the gun and then shoot the drill into a minibosses' stomach. The drill will sit and spin in the minibosses stomach as he tries to pull it out. Then just run up to him and kick the drill thus giving you the stomach pump skillshot...its really easy. You can only do this on the minibosses and if they have armor you must shoot the armor off first.

YES:

1) Drilldo:

Since charged drills are only available later, the portion where you are in the ship fighting the advanced soldiers is good because of its close quarters.

What I did was found a guy who is running towards me or hiding behind cover and waited for him to pop out. Then leash another person in front of you and then slide through the first guy into the second guy.

THIS TAKES A FAIR BIT OF PRACTICE. Keep restarting the checkpoints if you found a good spot for it.

2) This one is about the same. Leash a dude in front of you, hit him with the charged shot, then try to aim him towards the second guy.

KEEP IN MIND that the momentum of the body still applies! Often I leash a guy from my left/right and kick them to watch them go diagonals, so keep that in mind.

Hope this helped :)

For the first one i think all you need to do is have the gun out and in charged mode. Wait for a bunch of guns to run at u in a row and then just do the slide move and your guy will melee them with the drill as you slide.

The second one, i haven't done it yet myself. It seems easy, you just have to shoot a charged drill inot a guy and then he'll go into slo mo so you can kick'em. I just haven't kicked that guy into another guy yet.

I need to do the one where you drill a guy who's been thumped into a standing non thumbed guy.