Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour

deathmule

video has spoilers in it, you have been warned

Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour :lockedCapped Out…For Now achievement

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLAoHLa3raA&feature=plcp]Borderlands 2 : Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nQ-OV5CLrA]Borderlands 2 : Split Screen Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by deathmule

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious, can you do the fleshstick method splitscreen? I've not tried to see, but does the game let you play as your level 50 and also one of your other characters (ie your assassin or gunzerker)?

You can't play as two of your own characters split-screen. Someone mentioned you could do it offline system link though.

Wow dashboarding that much would kill me. not to mention the risk of corrupting saves, Flesh stick can be used in about the same time and takes far less effort

there is no risk of corrupting save.:) when you get to level 43 killing Flesh Stick give you 232xp then level 44 43xp which isn't productive.

Edited by deathmule

there is no risk of corrupting save.:) when you get to level 43 killing Flesh Stick give you 232xp then level 44 43xp which isn't productive.

Lol i never said kill him yourself, if you have someone on playthrough 2.5 like me who still has the quest he drops 6k xp every kill which is tons of times a minute which is more than the above method taking all the time dashboarding into account. and dashboarding from within the game always has a risk of corruption