Sid's spooky customizer gold star

Mark3983

3 ideas about hidden places:

1 - Inside the haunted house after you open the first locks (first room) the door opens and one of the bad guys is in a hallway with a pit. Jump over the pit and look to the right - there is a hidden door.

2 - Outside of the house on the left (near the outhouse) there is a disguised doorway (might be part of a tree) bust through that doorway and hit the button at the end of the hallway - 3 capsules here.

3 - Outside of the house on the right side, there are 2 graves, ground pound (a+y) next to them (took me 2x) and the graves will open and give a capsule.

The one I was missing were the two where the alien zombie outfit was.

If you are looking at the Sid's Haunted House; on the left side there is a little crypt looking thing with some wood boards blocking it, just press :ybut: to charge at the boards and break them, then just follow the pathway and there will be 1 capsule to the left, 1 to the right and the outfit will be in the crypt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The one I was missing were the two where the alien zombie outfit was.

If you are looking at the Sid's Haunted House; on the left side there is a little crypt looking thing with some wood boards blocking it, just press :ybut: to charge at the boards and break them, then just follow the pathway and there will be 1 capsule to the left, 1 to the right and the outfit will be in the crypt.

wow great post man, thanks a million. Exactly what I was missing. I was almost sure it was gonna be one of those damn Gargoyles...lol:p

• 1 year later...

1 - Inside the haunted house after you open the first locks (first room) the door opens and one of the bad guys is in a hallway with a pit. Jump over the pit and look to the right - there is a hidden door.

2 - Outside of the house on the left (near the outhouse) there is a disguised doorway (might be part of a tree) bust through that doorway and hit the button at the end of the hallway - 3 capsules here.

3 - Outside of the house on the right side, there are 2 graves, ground pound (a+y) next to them (took me 2x) and the graves will open and give a capsule.

Thank you so much. got it. :)

• 4 years later...

Yeah, thanks for the disguised doorway hint!