Virtual Pro Accomplishments

eln0rte

Hi

Not long started playing the game and I was planning on building up my created Pro player as I heard it's a good way to work towards the reach level 20 achievement (I forget what it's called).

However, I've started off by doing the Arena ones and for whatever reason they do not seem to be saving. I've tried doing a bunch of them three times now and even though it registers as having been completed at that time, if I come out of the game and in again they are gone.

Strangely this the case for all aside the goalkeeper ones which have saved. I defintely changed my player back to being an outfield player after the doing the goalkeeper accomplishments so I have no idea what could be going wrong.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Happened a few times for me too. Only thing I can suggest is after you get an achievement do one of two things:

a) Start a virtual pro ranked match. Don't have to wait, just click the start and go into the team selection screen. I think this then saves your pro before going online so it should be good.

b) Manually save your profile. This is a pain.

I usually will always just start a ranked VP game and then leave during team selection just to be safe (basically start it and leave immediately).