Badass Rank 8.4-8.7 Error

Valiantheart

I have been sittng on a bunch of Badass Tokens and I didn't use any or awhile. Most of my Bonus stats were under 8.

I noticed just now that there is problem when your at 8.4.

When you go to boost a bonus stat that is at 8.4% it read that you get a 0.4% inrease, but according to the bonus stat list it only goes from 8.4% to 8.7%. Further, increasing from 8.7 gives you a 0.4 increase and you do get 9.1%.

I imagine most people here haven't noticed this because they passed this point with bonus stats a long time ago.

It actually gives you 3.5% of a stat, just it doesn't say that :/

this would make sense, think your decimal is off though (should be .35%). if you check the bl2 wiki on it, between 8.4 and 11.5 it alternates between .4 and .3 increase. since it only shows in whole percents it evens out properly every other token spent. why they round up the +% and not the total % is beyond me though.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Badass_Rank

this would make sense, think your decimal is off though (should be .35%). if you check the bl2 wiki on it, between 8.4 and 11.5 it alternates between .4 and .3 increase. since it only shows in whole percents it evens out properly every other token spent. why they round up the +% and not the total % is beyond me though.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Badass_Rank

Ah, my 3.5% was based on my observations, stopped caring when I figured it was a decimal :p

I've got a similar issue. Im on my 4th character and since getting Hammerlock's DLC, every chance I get to use a badass token, it's thesame options on where to spend it. (Max, health, recoil, melee, grenade damage, and another)... I've used it constantly on my health thinking not to pass up on a good chance and now my health is at +37.3%... I don';t now if I need to sclae the others up for it to change my spending choices, or what.....