Help and good time with zombies DLC

Hi guys, looks like it's that time of the year again where season pass for BO2 goes on sale and me and my friend end up getting it. I know there are some ppl that can never get enough of zombies and so I was looking for someone (or a group if you play with friends already) that could help me out with the bigger (and smaller as I would imagine a lot of them can be obtained by just playing and having fun) achievements. I love easter eggs, but usually can never do them on my own. I can hold my own, but I am not amazing player that will go on until 20+waves by himself...

You can either add me and mention zombies, or leave me your gamertag and I will send you friend request. I've spent roughly 2 weeks going through all 4 DLC's (zombies only) last time (about 2 years ago for first BO), and it was quite entertaining!

I'd love to join in and get some of the zombies achievements. I'm really good at zombies, but the only easter egg I've gotten is the one for Mob of the Dead. I can easily walk anyone through that with my nephew, it's just the other ones that are tough.

Especially Buried. :S Lousy targets.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...