Eagle's Dive

trublustuuk

I did this achievement in the training area. Select the combo tutorial and complete a combo 3 times. Do this 17 times and it will unlock. It is a little tricky getting the timing for the combo' down but once you do you will breeze through it. After hitting the x button you need to hit the x button again when the swords hit together.

I did this achievement in the training area. Select the combo tutorial and complete a combo 3 times. Do this 17 times and it will unlock. It is a little tricky getting the timing for the combo' down but once you do you will breeze through it. After hitting the x button you need to hit the x button again when the swords hit together.

I never thought about trying to get that achievement in the training area. I'll have to give it a try later on tonight. Thanks for the great tip!

EDIT: It worked, but I got the achievement to pop after about the 8th or 9th time. It was a good thing too, because it was starting to get boring and repetitive!

Edited by Pearson

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can also just do this against the guards by tapping the X button right as your strike hits (you will also hear a noise of the swords clashing), if you do it right you will usually see the camera angle change followed by you brutally killing the guard most of the time. The combo's either show you spinning the guard around and stabbing him in the back, you hacking your sword into his neck, or you stabbing the guard through the chest if I recall them all correctly.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

:goodpost LOL u have to be one of the smarter ppl here bc i never thought ofthat either LMAO i did it but i could of saved so much time if i would of thought that myslef i feel like an idiot

Edited by Bcleal
Centering smiley face lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

thanks for the great tip!got it in less than 5mins!:woop:

• 3 weeks later...