Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking for someone to boost all the achievements on this game. Send me a friend request saying TSAB if you are interested. I am GMT, if you are the same timezone as me i will be boosting all week if you are a different i will boost with you one the weekend and maybe weekdays, it all depends what time you want to do them.

i basically posted a thread asking 4 help on boosting the online achievements 4 this game. I need 16 more achievements and then i'm done. i'll even help u boost ur own achievements. just send me a friend request and then message me and i'll help u out and u can help me out. I also need someone who has the DLC1 and the DLC2 maps because no one else seems to have those, there are 7 more achievements if u download

the DLC maps and give an extra 250 gamerscore points.

Hit me up, anytime anywhere so we can get it done.

Is someone else having problems with achievements which aren't unlocking? I boosted a couple of achievements with Tufty but not many of them unlocks. Please help.

unfortunately some are tied to DLC1 and DLC2 ... so download both map packs and they will unlock .... that's what i was finding

DLC1 = Futures-Past multiplayer map pack

DLC2 = Urban ReDuel multiplayer map pack

... and some might be single player only as well.