Is it too easy to quick scope in this game?

Is it just me or is quick scoping so much easier than any other game. My friend he is shit lol been playing about a month or two and can quick scope with ease. Also on like SND every other kill on me is either a no scope or a quick scope whats the deal?.

Yes it looks good but is it too easy?. Take this for example rundown someone quick scoped from their spawn to mine wtf much lol.

Also how do you knife while your holding two guns? lolz

What are your opinions or best quick scope you have done or have had done to you?

EZ-Mode quick scoping is easy as anything with the intervention where a shot anywhere is a kill. That's too easy and annoys me but I got quick scoped by a guy several times using a WA2000 and he pegged me in the face every singe time. That takes some skill and doesn't bother me.

But overall, yes and the only reason I don't do it often is some misplaced sense of self respect. But self respect doesn't win matches does it?

EZ-Mode quick scoping is easy as anything with the intervention where a shot anywhere is a kill. That's too easy and annoys me but I got quick scoped by a guy several times using a WA2000 and he pegged me in the face every singe time. That takes some skill and doesn't bother me.

But overall, yes and the only reason I don't do it often is some misplaced sense of self respect. But self respect doesn't win matches does it?

The intervention is a not a shot anywhere = kill. I get hit markers all the time with the intervention on a daily basis, so don't act like its a god gun.

On Topic: Sleight of Hand Pro made quick scoping way easier in this game but if you take that out of the equation it wasn't really hard to quick scope in CoD4 either. You just see more people doing it now because of Game Winning Kill cams.

The intervention is a not a shot anywhere = kill. I get hit markers all the time with the intervention on a daily basis, so don't act like its a god gun.

Sigh: Anywhere except Limbs, I was working off of old data. Originally the Intervention had a damage multiplier of 1.1 on limbs meaning that with stopping power it was a one shot kill anywhere in the player model. Stop shooting people in the arm :p.

The auto-aim in MW2 helps greatly too and it can't be turned off which drives me mad. As when I've got a shot lined up and someone else runs across it pulls the sights off the target and the shot will miss. This same thing makes quick scoping a joke, the hardest part about it is getting used to exactly how long you have to hold down aim to make the shot go straight (it's before the scope crosshair appears, but only slightly) after you master that you'll be a nightmare.

Edit - Now that the damage is reduced to 1.0 on the limbs there is no difference between the Intervention and the .50cal damage in any zone, so what's the motication to use the Intervention? It fires slower and has much more idle sway than the Barrett. Off topic, I know, but if anyone has a good answer and nothing stupid like "it does more damage" (it doesn't) then let me know.

Good find HopedZER0, I will now never, ever have to use that hateful gun again. Cheers :)

Edited by Hamburgerous

Getting a quickscope from 5 feet away is easy, yes, but I don't think it's fair to say that somebody hitting one from a large distance away is also easy, as it would be far more effective to hardscope. I do think people overexaggerate when somebody gets a quickscope though, as I've had messages saying "Good shot", and people "Ahhing" and "Oooohing" over a relatively simple shot.

I've watched my mate try to quickscope and he's hopeless, perhaps it's something some have a knack for and others just can't get it right.

The auto-aim in MW2 helps greatly too and it can't be turned off which drives me mad. As when I've got a shot lined up and someone else runs across it pulls the sights off the target and the shot will miss. This same thing makes quick scoping a joke, the hardest part about it is getting used to exactly how long you have to hold down aim to make the shot go straight (it's before the scope crosshair appears, but only slightly) after you master that you'll be a nightmare.

I wouldn't completely agree with this, as I don't really think the auto-aim factors in to Quickscoping, but I agree with the aimer being pulled off.

The second part you mentioned about having it go completely straight is the problem I think, as I've seen people doing it completely wrong but the bullet still hits because Steady Aim puts the bullet on track. Quickscoping without it is much more controlled in my opinion.

The auto-aim in MW2 helps greatly too and it can't be turned off which drives me mad. As when I've got a shot lined up and someone else runs across it pulls the sights off the target and the shot will miss.

I hate this.

Edit - Now that the damage is reduced to 1.0 on the limbs there is no difference between the Intervention and the .50cal damage in any zone, so what's the motication to use the Intervention? It fires slower and has much more idle sway than the Barrett. Off topic, I know, but if anyone has a good answer and nothing stupid like "it does more damage" (it doesn't) then let me know.

If you quick scope with the .50cal you look like a tool because it's semi auto. Also it just makes sniping easier because you can afford to miss and you can shoot again right away.

Me and my friends quick-scope/no-scope in a private match everyday but it has become so hard to miss that all we do is 360's and long range no scope. IMO quick scoping is made easy by SoH pro and it is really hard not to aim down a sight for a split second and shoot with a sniper.

I still think CoD 4 was easier, I got much less hit markers with M40A3 than the Intervention.

I'm not surprised if you had the ACOG on (Not that you did). That would increase its base damage from 70 to 75. (Or with SP, 98 to 103, therefore making even the limbs insta-kills unless he has jugg.)

quick and no-scoping is for retards. i hate being killed of that. it makes no sense at all. the only good thing is most of the people who are trying this suck hardcore. can't recall how many snd i've won, because of some idiot who's standing three feet behind me and tries to quick or no-scope me and missis till i get up, turn around and make a fool of him.

I'm not surprised if you had the ACOG on (Not that you did). That would increase its base damage from 70 to 75. (Or with SP, 98 to 103, therefore making even the limbs insta-kills unless he has jugg.)

I used both Acog and non, depending on the map and mode...but that would explain why I got less hit markers haha.

quick and no-scoping is for retards. i hate being killed of that. it makes no sense at all. the only good thing is most of the people who are trying this suck hardcore. can't recall how many snd i've won, because of some idiot who's standing three feet behind me and tries to quick or no-scope me and missis till i get up, turn around and make a fool of him.

Very true. No/quick scoping serves no point other than looking cool. If you have to use a scoped rifle constantly in this game, you should think about trading it in.