anyone else thinks the difficulty is disappointed?

goldboy76

The Livid Dead was awesome! Took some tries to find out how you get to go on because every jump had to be on spot. Best level in the game :)

Definitely man! I had a blast with the livid dead. If your jumps weren't perfect, you were starting over.

I loved the Milk Teeth levels. Something about chasing the treasure chest and the need to keep up was entertaining as hell. I wish there were a lot more of those levels.

Personally, for me, the whole game was rather easy..

BUT, take the livid dead level and the Mecha No Mistakes level, and you've got the biggest head ache EVER. That level alone took like a half hour or even longer.. Livid dead wasn't even as brutal as MNM for me..

I feel like all of the difficulty was concentrated on those two areas.. Like, bash your head against the wall difficulty.. lol

Edited by Hieroglitch

• 4 weeks later...

i dont find it hard in any way, it just becomes more frustrating in the sense that you have to deal with little things like currents in the water levels pushing you into spikes and ice levels that require perfectly timed jumps especially when it comes to speed runs. hidden collectibles are slowly becoming more obscure as well. i lovved this game to start with but now it seems to have lost its fun side abit, everything is possible just takes alot of geting used to and sometimes you just cant be bothered with it.

The Livid Dead and some of the later Milk Teeth Challenges are pretty strenuous. A little reminiscent of Super Meat Boy.

Those two and two other timed ones were a pain for me. Although I was trying to rush the timed ones just to get 100% on the game and my fingers were not doing what my head said ><.

I'm doing 100% (except for gold lums) on each level, before I head to the next one. Just beat world 5 and started one of the four new ones.

So far it has been pretty easy. But I've got 100% on Super Meat Boy and Donkey Kong Country Returns, both of which are way harder than this game.

I looked at the livid dead level and can't wait to play it.

Some of the time trials take a few tries, but I love speed running in those games and most of them time I get to the end with about 5-20 seconds to spare. Most of the time it's just me restarting the level when I make a little mistake.

One of the best games this year for me.

To me the problem is that difficulty is bad balanced. The second first world, when you have to beat the first master boss or wherever their names are, feels ways to easy compared to what you just play before that for instance.

I´m having a blast of fun on this one, but to be fair I will say I had never been too much of a challenges guy, so I´m fine on this (although on the long run I guess easy game means easy to finish game, which makes the money you spend on it to not be as worthy as a game that takes you more then a week to finish.)

I think that collect the gold ribbon for getting 350 lum, find all the electoons cages and receive the gold cup for all the time trials will boost the difficult a lot.

I'm only on world 3 and some stages requires some tries to get.

I have to agree with you there!!! I have been on one level to get the time medal for nearly half hour, pulling my hair out!!!:mad::mad:

Apparently they should have put in difficulty levels, as the only disappointing part is how good this game would have been if the difficulty was leveled out some. The latter worlds suck, to be polite. I've seen 7 hours to beat the whole game, so apparently I'm really terrible at it.

I've already given up on time trials, complete medals, and perhaps even beating the game at this point.

Edited by foladar

• 2 weeks later...
Apparently they should have put in difficulty levels, as the only disappointing part is how good this game would have been if the difficulty was leveled out some. The latter worlds suck, to be polite. I've seen 7 hours to beat the whole game, so apparently I'm really terrible at it.

I've already given up on time trials, complete medals, and perhaps even beating the game at this point.

Depends how you are playing the game. 7 hours is probably right if you are just running through it. But if you mean you ahve seen people get the full 1000 in 7 hours then iam in the same boat as you as it took me 15 hours to get the full 1000