How the f do you get them off of you when there sitting on you

Toasty411

This is :mad::mad::mad:king pissing me off. I'm at the last guy for the championship and he keeps taking me down and sitting on me and I can do nothing but block. Then eventually I get knocked out. Whats a quick easy way to get him off? Its not a submission so I dont think smashing buttons or rotating the thumbstick would do anything would it?

Ps. If you were just knocked out and dont want a loss. Turn the console off :)

FUCK YOU FRANK MIR. FIGHT LIKE A MAN DONT GRAB MY ARM AND TRY AND BUTT RAPE ME.

Edited by Toasty411

This is :mad::mad::mad:king pissing me off. I'm at the last guy for the championship and he keeps taking me down and sitting on me and I can do nothing but block. Then eventually I get knocked out. Whats a quick easy way to get him off? Its not a submission so I dont think smashing buttons or rotating the thumbstick would do anything would it?

Ps. If you were just knocked out and dont want a loss. Turn the console off :).

hold down LB + any RS transition, you roll over and he takes your back if he doesn't stop the transition. LB + RS transition always switches you to the dominate position if your on bottom

u guys probably rushed the champ belt against him, hopefully you arent trying for your undefeated record career as well, because you WILL get stuck if you try to rush the belt.

am not undefeated :( my record is 14-2, i don't care bout the undefeated achievement but this guy just grab your arm and see ya next time, am so pissed off right now, he always do the same move each and everytime!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

yeiyyyyyyyyyyy i finally did it i am the undisputed champion after getting out of the main reflectors gaining experiencie between fights i mean instead of going for the championship i build up my stats fighting with low rated rank guys, training and sparing a lot, after i thought it was enough to beat the big guys once again and 1 retirement warning, i prepare myself to go for the big one. and thinkin my moves not just going for the tko, i face brock lesnar for the title first round was incredibly hard cause brock always search for the takedowns all the times he grabbed me i manage to block him, then the second round started i was struggling with his punches but for an instant i said this is it i throw a high kick and voila Tko i jump out of my couch like if just win the world cup screaming and going crazy this game is so fu**n awesome!!! :D :D :D :D

my record was 26-11 -0

Edited by Dimekilled