Resident Evil 5 DLC

Ghetto Reaper88

Now most of us resident evil nut now thanks mostly to xb360a about the new Resident Evil 5 DLC coming to the game, now i read almost ever comment left in the news article but i wanted to start a thread to let these people moan and have there questions answered so if you dont no much about the reasoning for the DLC coming now then post your question and anyone is welcome to suggest reasons for it and people who no why they can also tell you all.

Thank You For Getting so worked up about this great news

Well I have nothing to moan about because its only 400 points. Thats so cheap come one now. Also like they said it will help pay for things(not that they need it).

Also did anyone think they were gonna get multiplayer in RE5 when they first heard about it and stuff(let me answer NO) Somaybe they didnt even think about multiplayer till way later on in the making(obviously)

Reasoning to them bringing it out, they probably didnt have it finished to put it on the disc and they didnt want to delay they game. I dont see why people have to moan so much about it.

Also it is bringing achievements so it has to cost to bring it out. Also any other game that brings achievements is 800 points so they are being generous.

Now most of us resident evil nut now thanks mostly to xb360a about the new Resident Evil 5 DLC coming to the game, now i read almost ever comment left in the news article but i wanted to start a thread to let these people moan and have there questions answered so if you dont no much about the reasoning for the DLC coming now then post your question and anyone is welcome to suggest reasons for it and people who no why they can also tell you all.

Thank You For Getting so worked up about this great news

What the hell?!? Something about RE5 DLC and moaning...what's your point?

To be honest i would have been quite content without any dlc. I think this game is brilliant as it is, and it has long lasting replay value for any RE fan. However i am looking forward to this bonus to the game and cant wait to see how the multiplayer plans out. In my opinion there is nothing to moan about really. 400 points compared to prices of dlc these days is a bargain and look how much it is bringing (also achievements) CANT WAIT!!

Joe.:D

this DLC will add more to the game and for 400 mp is pretty much a bargain. hopefully they release more campaign DLC as they will most likely release more DLC and break the 1250 gamerscore cap as this DLC's gamerscore is only an extra 200. (i posted the gamerscore for each achievement in a previous thread i made)

I honestly don't see how multiplayer can work in this game, it will just boil down to who has the best camping spot surely ?

Unless they surprise us with the introduction of the ability to move whilst shooting in the multiplayer mode, I don't see it being much fun myself !

Still, I'm willing to give it a try.

How about DLC similar to the extra content the wii/ps2 versions of Resident Evil 4 got with the 'seperate ways' addition? Somehow incorporate missions revolving around a 'brainwashed' jill valentine on her search for Irving, her fight with chris/sheva, and how she got josh to come with the chopper, throw in a new pistol, maybe a machinegun, something. A small expansion pack so to speak with a 800 point pricetag and 250 more points.

= Win?

I honestly don't see how multiplayer can work in this game, it will just boil down to who has the best camping spot surely ?

its gonna be wild wild west. everyone spritning around and then DRAW!! and then whoever gets lucky first.

or somebody camping with the rocket launcher.

if you cant tell already i think this is gonna be a horrible piece of dlc. so much they could have done. this seems like laras shadow just a lot worse. taking the weakest part of the game and then basing DLC around it. ugggh.

personally i like the idea of the death match but that stop and shot is gonna be a big problem. and yes you can press against cover but for the most part your just gonna have to stand there and snipe in the open because based on the mercs mode if levels are like that idk....

How about DLC similar to the extra content the wii/ps2 versions of Resident Evil 4 got with the 'seperate ways' addition? Somehow incorporate missions revolving around a 'brainwashed' jill valentine on her search for Irving, her fight with chris/sheva, and how she got josh to come with the chopper, throw in a new pistol, maybe a machinegun, something. A small expansion pack so to speak with a 800 point pricetag and 250 more points.

= Win?

I think that would be cool, being able to follow along with Jill to see what she was doing in between the cutscenes involving her leading up to her face-off with Chris and Sheva. Also to get new weapons to be able to use in the normal game mode.

I think that would be cool, being able to follow along with Jill to see what she was doing in between the cutscenes involving her leading up to her face-off with Chris and Sheva. Also to get new weapons to be able to use in the normal game mode.

I don't see what you could do in this mode though, the Majini would not be hostile towards Jill...

Good idea all the same.

I don't see what you could do in this mode though, the Majini would not be hostile towards Jill...

Good idea all the same.

Good point, there wouldn't be any challenges for Jill, unless they would have her encounter BSAA agents along the way. Then there would be the problem of how it would fit into the RE5 storyline.