GOLDEN Hammerburst in UK aswell

arasma

Not sure if this is just old news to UK people, but whilst at my local gamestation today I found out that along with a midnight launch on November 6th, Gamestations up and down the country are also offering codes for the golden hammerburst with the purchase of the game.

sorry if this is old news but I was shocked to see this as I thought it was US exclusive

i wish i could go 2 a midnight release but i got school the next day :( lol so i got to settle with my preeorder

Have a family member or older friend pick it up for you? I also wish it had been released a week sooner, so I could've had a whole week or Gears Mayhem. O well.

Why would there not be a golden hammerburst in the UK. I'm not exactly how different gaming is over there, but Epic claimed that Gears would be released worldwide at the same time. I only figured it would release a golden hammerburst too. Hooray for the UK!

Have a family member or older friend pick it up for you? I also wish it had been released a week sooner, so I could've had a whole week or Gears Mayhem. O well.

Why would there not be a golden hammerburst in the UK. I'm not exactly how different gaming is over there, but Epic claimed that Gears would be released worldwide at the same time. I only figured it would release a golden hammerburst too. Hooray for the UK!

Yeah well i dnt think they would be very happy about that lol :p

Nd i agree that it shud be all over the world its the stores doing it