How long did it take you to get Jackpot?

Gnome Of Malice

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I walked by the game in wellsprings, I would play 5 games to try to get it...I did that about 30 times and never won.

When I finally sat down to get it and just kept playing over and over until I hit it, it took about 20 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This achievement made me so mad. I literally sat down specifically to get this achievement many times for like 30 minutes or more and never got it. Last time I was near an hour into grinding this while watching TV when it popped. I would have to say total playtime of 4 hours or so. What a joke. Got four crosshairs on the other round many times, just not the first. Oh well, 1000G was fun and not to difficult.

Took me easily 2.5 Hours in-game.

I can't stand bloody luck based achievements, the five finger fillet achievement is skill based and I got that after 10 or so attempts at round 5. That achievement was tricky but I knew if I kept at it it would pop.

However, the JACKPOT achievement pissed me off because there is no certainty that it will ever pop, no matter how much effort you put in.

Everytime I walked by the game in wellsprings, I would play 5 games to try to get it...I did that about 30 times and never won.

When I finally sat down to get it and just kept playing over and over until I hit it, it took about 20 minutes.

Similar for me too. I'd say it took me 30 minutes to an hour to get. Midway, I got all 4 targets in one roll, but it was on the 3rd roll of that game.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm spamming the A button on my controller now as I type this one-handed. Hoping that it pops by the time i go back to check on the game. I spent 2 hours with this already. I wish there was a way to glitch it because I'm losing my patience over this little achievement.

Edit: Lol I did get the Jackpot while I was typing this! So glad that's over.

Edited by Dervicious
achievement popped

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...