Episode 3 is available.. but no achievements on xbox.com

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confrm this. Just played it, and I "got" all the achievements. They were added to my gamerscore, but when I check the achievement, the game says I got 200/300, and it has been removed from my list of completed games. Will check if patched tomorrow.

MS are useless, logic seems to escape them as it would make more sense for them to add the achievements in advance as you can't earn them without the required add-on. A few times when this has happened, the achievements were added so late in the day that for most of us UK guys it was too late to be able to play due to having to get up for work/college/university/school,

I am curious if they were able to patch it?? i am relatively new to gaming for achievements and haven't had this happen before. I just hope this gets fixed.

You have to re-download your profile, play the chapter again to unlock tha achievements.

Yeah I noticed this too. Happened with the most recent Wolf Among Us episode as well.

I'm not in a hurry to play the episode straight away, but I also don't mind playing through it again at a later date for the achievements. These season 2 episodes have been really short.

Not the first time its happened with a Telltale game. Still no achievements listed on Xbox.com so I will just have to wait.

And yet this is solely a Microsoft issue and not any fault of Telltale. Some people have a hard time understanding that for whatever reason and will be quick to blame Telltale.

Just checked and as of 11:30am EST they are still not on xbox.com

It's strange - I know that they're not on Xbox.com yet, but it is on my profile. :confused:

I had to delete then re-download my profile when first trying to play the game (an error occurred as my Xbox did not recognize my profile as signed in). :eek:

I did not know about the Achievements not posting on Xbox.com until I came on here to see how others' gameplay experience went. I'll replay it later once the Achievements are fixed.

And yet this is solely a Microsoft issue and not any fault of Telltale. Some people have a hard time understanding that for whatever reason and will be quick to blame Telltale.

Just checked and as of 11:30am EST they are still not on xbox.com

I never blamed Telltale, just pointing out its happened before. Draw what ever conclusions you want from that.