How Many Levels In Each Act?

x MrsMassacre x

I know you get a bonus level for every 100 fireflies, and so far I'm at 6 bonus levels, I'm going to assume 14 bonus stages (why get a 15th when you collect all 1,500 fireflies in the game? pointless) but I could be wrong there, haven't beat it yet. And I'll look at my game real quick and find out how many stages are in act 1 and 2, I didn't finish act 3 yet but I'd assume about the same. Give me a minute.

edit: Went and looked, not sure where the acts start and end as I didn't write all that down, but it looks like there's 10 stages per act. Looks like Act 3 only has 8

Edited by ApochWeiss

Thanks! I finished act 2 last night. I'm horrible at trying to collect the fireflies.lol. I have a lot of levels to do again.

Haha that's alright, I'm not that great either. I can't count how many times I've had to run some of the levels in the game. But so far I got about 940 flies at the moment, so, here's to hoping I'll be done soon. Wanted to actually finish this before Brutal Legend dropped haha. That seems absolutely impossible now.

You guys are seriously considering to 200 this? o_O This game's terrible!

Terrible? I'm friggin' addicted! LITERALLY! I close my eyes, I see the stages and the fireflies and the dumbass red riding hood falling to her death because she's too stupid to step on the stairs without me putting a fan there to blow her high enough into the sky to reach fireflies and just miss then because she can't reach up in the sky to grab 'em!!!

No, seriously though, I will 200 this LEGITIMATELY. I'm taking a day or two away because really, it is getting that bad for me haha. Every wakings econd I was playing this game. I'm sure the fiancee was getting pissed off with my behavior too :p

• 4 years later...