Unlock all Titles Just Became A Nightmare!

Cinderkin

I am a huge Doa Fan and this game will be my most favourite game this year, so i don`t care about this achievement.

So all i can say is:

http://okocasopis.sk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Challenge-Accepted.png

I just can`t wait, you guys in America are so lucky, you should be able to play it right now if you pre-ordered it. The european release is 28th of September, i..have to wait a little bit longer. :(

Usually i am up for boosting, but when it comes to my favourite games i am not sure.....i think i would boost when i don`t have the patience at the moment or something like that.

I hope you guys in america have some fun with this game! Caaan`t wait! :drunk

Edited by Dark Anaconda

the achievement description is misleading imho. First the ultimate hyper clone is secret achievement, shows on this site as non secret.

And second in german the achievement description says only unlock Alpha-152, not get all titles.

I don't know what is right and what's wrong

Since the PS3 and Xbox 360 have the same achievement/trophy list except The Ultimate Hyper Clone and people have unlocked it by obtaining Alpha 152 at 300 titles, I'm inclined to believe the Xbox 360 has a description error and the PS3 one is correct.

Unless we happened to get royally shafted.

From a standpoint it seems, it was really a description error, and proof came from CyberEvil from FreeStepDodge mentioning it. (Since I'm posting it again, in case you missed it the 1st time.)

I unlocked the achievement for getting Alpha 152 and all titles just by getting Alpha. 1000 wins aside online, I'm getting the full 1000g in this game unless Survival gets the best of me. Again. (Funny that the achievement still says 'Unlocked Alpha-152 and all titles' though.)

From a standpoint it seems, it was really a description error, and proof came from CyberEvil from FreeStepDodge mentioning it. (Since I'm posting it again, in case you missed it the 1st time.)

I unlocked the achievement for getting Alpha 152 and all titles just by getting Alpha. 1000 wins aside online, I'm getting the full 1000g in this game unless Survival gets the best of me. Again. (Funny that the achievement still says 'Unlocked Alpha-152 and all titles' though.)

I really hope you're right because 1000 wins with every character is a madness.

tecmo is actually becoming more idiotic than ever with these fu***n titles BullS**t

3000 wins OMG cmon dont follow gears 3 with errrrr.3.0 Bullcrap too

this is like the seriously achv but for fighting games..worst of its kind

if we all as a community complain about this like how gears devs changed some of the requirements for the onyx medals, then tecmo devs might actually give us an update the changes the req counts for those character specific wins 3000....jeez

I think you guys need to relax I think its safe to say that you don't need to play 3000++ times online to unlock alpha people have the achievement without the 1000 matches played but I'll know better when I get home missing two titles for the 300 and I'll see if it pops. Oh and btw by all courses they mean all difficulties but for costumes, command training and all loosing poses you need alpha...

thanks but what do u mean by the one where u need to to all commands i just finished all commands with hayabusa but no pops

does it mean we have to do all characters command training?

Yes I did the command training with more then half of the cast and it still didn't pop so in guessing you'll need all characters. Looks like there is quite a lot of missleading achievement descriptions. You'll need to play beat the arcade, time attack and survival witch every character if you want the costumes.

I think you guys need to relax I think its safe to say that you don't need to play 3000++ times online to unlock alpha people have the achievement without the 1000 matches played but I'll know better when I get home missing two titles for the 300 and I'll see if it pops. Oh and btw by all courses they mean all difficulties but for costumes, command training and all loosing poses you need alpha...

The guy earlier said that you just need to win 1000 matches( offline or online) to unlock alpha. Ok, I'll wait for your result!

thanks but what do u mean by the one where u need to to all commands i just finished all commands with hayabusa but no pops

does it mean we have to do all characters command training?

If you really have to do that its gonna be hell unless they changed some moves... i could never do either Hayate or Hayabusa in DOA4(did all the rest), they where really too hard with there crazy ass moves that where a kilometer line...

I did them with all characters except Alpha 152 , i need to unlock her.

So i guess you have to do all the training moves with all characters, because it didn`t popped up for me yet, i only need to do it with Alpha 152.

Akira has the hardest moveset in my opinion, there is one move from him where you have to release the Grip Button after 1 Frame.

This was realy tricky to do.

I did them with all characters except Alpha 152 , i need to unlock her.

So i guess you have to do all the training moves with all characters, because it didn`t popped up for me yet, i only need to do it with Alpha 152.

Akira has the hardest moveset in my opinion, there is one move from him where you have to release the Grip Button after 1 Frame.

This was realy tricky to do.

Guess i will just forget that achievement... The most stupid part is that they expect you to pull this out in combat... when its ridiculously hard to pull it on training with a standing still opponent... I mean DOA is fun, accessible and all overall, but there crazy moves always make me :confused: . Worst was MK VS DCU ... i could never finish one single challenge kombo... and yet they actually expect us to use them in matches... The whole * in the moves line where giving me a headache, and they where link in a mile long combo and you had to perform 3 of them... woaaaaa

Anyway does doing the full training with one char still unlock the voice for the game? If yes i may do a couple ones, but all of them...i doubt it.

Guess i will just forget that achievement... The most stupid part is that they expect you to pull this out in combat... when its ridiculously hard to pull it on training with a standing still opponent... I mean DOA is fun, accessible and all overall, but there crazy moves always make me :confused: . Worst was MK VS DCU ... i could never finish one single challenge kombo... and yet they actually expect us to use them in matches... The whole * in the moves line where giving me a headache, and they where link in a mile long combo and you had to perform 3 of them... woaaaaa

Anyway does doing the full training with one char still unlock the voice for the game? If yes i may do a couple ones, but all of them...i doubt it.

Yeah, it still unlocks the system voice and you get a title per character.