Achievement Guide & Road Map

Fizzmatix

• 1 month later...
So I completed the game and i'm trying to load older chapters to do quests but I still can't save it.

How do you do this? Is it an option in the special menu?

Have to finish the WHOLE chapter. Thats why its good to just use some talking chapters to do side quests if you can. I believe chapter 9 is a talking chapter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice guide. I just have one question and i'm pretty sure its just me being stupid. I'm in the sheriff's office and I cannot for the life of me find the stupid key i need. I've searched every room and even found the barbell. I think I have found everyother squirrl key but the one i need. Any help is appreciated. :)

• 5 months later...
shity guide. I just have one question and i'm pretty sure its just me being stupid. I'm in the sheriff's office and I cannot for the life of me find the stupid key i need. I've searched every room and even found the barbell. I think I have found everyother squirrl key but the one i need. Any help is appreciated. :)

fixed your post. the key is in the basement of the building. there is like a mini prison in the basement the key is in one of the cells.

heres a link to a full walkthrough if you need it. http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/943397-deadly-premonition/faqs/59531

Edited by SEMTEX BHOY gt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First of all, I want to say how much I love Deadly Premonition; the setting, the lovable characters, the intriguing story etc.

I have a question regarding the Trading Cards. Do they stack across multiple playthroughs (I'm playing on hard now) or are they reset when you start a new game? I know that the playthroughs themselves don't stack, but I wanted to ask about the cards nevertheless.

Cheers and thank you :)

• 2 months later...

nice job on the guide!

i'd just add that it's incredibly helpful to get the radio from George as soon as possible. fast traveling across this "world" saves you an insane amount of time.

(to get it do the side quest in the sheriff office where you find his barbell then go to his house and bring him one of those "plants with no name" that appear when it's raining)

• 1 month later...

Dunno if it will help some peoples but I started a playthrough playing in hard and I was stucked at the same with two crawlers, not enough munitions and the gun is just not enough fast to be able to shoot them easily before being hit by them.

So I tried a few methods and I finally found one to defeat them without being hit once.

Here's a video of this method : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo3PWQPx3iM]YouTube - ‪Deadly Premonition- Easy way to defeat the crawlers‬‏[/ame]

Basically, you wait until the crawler draw near yeah, then when he's going to shoot, you run behind him, you do a 180° turn (down + X) then you shoot it.

You wait until he's draw near you again, when he's going to shoot, you run behind him, you do a 180° (down + X) then you shoot it.

If the crawler start by jumping on the left/right wall (or if he go on one of them later, it happened once for me), just do the same. Wait until he's going to shoot, run behind him, then hit him with a pipe.

It's take ~55 bullets and a pipe hit to defeat one.

Most of the time, you'll manage to hit him three times with the gun, so you have do to that ~15-18 times.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...