Level 50 No Lifers/And a dead game

9 times outa 10 you get a game that's not even full. 100% of the time you get teammates that have no idea what they are doing or how to play the game. On top of that you get level 50 no lifers who some how know where everyone is on the map. As for insistence.

I was going up to a two story building on Oasis where i saw a Assault Kit enemy and proceeded to enter the building in crouch mode all the way to the top onto the roof. Somehow the enemy turned around at the last second and killed me? Like he knew where i was the whole time. No motion mines and no one else around to spot me. It was retarded.

I have a question

Do you get bored when your max rank and cant get any XP during a game?

I get bored pretty damn fast and it makes me laugh when i see max levels in almost every game. Im max rank in Cod4 and MW2 and as soon as i hit max rank i stopped playing because i unlocked everything and there was just no point

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's the difference between Battlefield and Call of Duty; it's still fun even after having obtained the maximum rank. I will admit though, I moved on to other games after the top 100 spot for kills and top 200 for score but I still play it every now and then. It is, in my opinion, the best multiplayer game for the Xbox 360.

Yea, I agree with McGoogles. I play this game every now and then, but I moved on after a couple weeks of being a 50. I only play this game with friends or when I'm bored and nothing else sounds fun to play anymore. I rarely ever get into games where I have teammates that are worth a damn and there aren't any 50 no-lifes on the other team.

Well I unlocked most everything I wanted and I'm just lvl18. I play Assault most of the time and I've already maxed it. Who cares, the game is fun and I play to get better, not to see an exp bar move. Yeah, lvl50s using OP weapons are annoying, but they played a long time to get that good, so cut them some slack.

I was going up to a two story building on Oasis where i saw a Assault Kit enemy and proceeded to enter the building in crouch mode all the way to the top onto the roof. Somehow the enemy turned around at the last second and killed me? Like he knew where i was the whole time. No motion mines and no one else around to spot me. It was retarded.

Did you climb a ladder? You make a sound while climbing one so the guy could have heard you. Also moving crouched still makes a noice. A faint one, but a person who is mindfull of his surroundings can still hear them.

Also I have been a Lvl 50 for quite some time now, but I'm not thinking about stopping playing just because I got to the highest rank. This game is just too much fun to stop playing just because "I can't rank up anymore". I still have a lot of guns to get to platinum and I still have lot of friends playing this game, so why should I stop playing?

Do people really play BF and COD just to rank up and unlock things? I mean... both games are a lot of fun and don't even need that element to keep everyone entertained. It doesn't surprise me at all. I'm not max rank in either game but still, that's not what keeps me playing them. COD has fast paced intense fun and BF has a more balanced approach with a little more variety. If I started at level 50 and prestige 15 then I would totally keep playing them. It's more a matter of how much time someone is willing to invest in one video game, than playing just to unlock stuff.

I agree that this is the best FPS out there for any console game and I don't care really what rank I am I just care about the quality of the gaming experience and this one has it all. The sound is of very good quality in this game so if you listen to it on a stereo like I do sometimes you can hear almost everything. Like previously stated your guy makes noise no matter if you are crouched or not, you even rustle through a shrub on the ground and it makes noise so pretty good bet he heard you coming.

Lvl 50's have played a long time so I respect them in the game, most of them are pretty dang good too.

I too wonder how people (hardcore mode) seems to know exactly where every single last person is on the map when they're max rank. It's like seriously? You always get instant headshot and know exactly where everyone is. Is there like a "you reached level 50 now you can use BOT mode" that I didn't know about? >.> Seriously .....

I play during prime time hours so I get 24 man battles frequently.

I'll usually play games out as long as the sides are at least somewhat balanced. But I make that decision immediately after getting in, if my team are all enlisted and NCOs and half of their team are 50s then I'm outa there.

I play during prime time hours so I get 24 man battles frequently.

I'll usually play games out as long as the sides are at least somewhat balanced. But I make that decision immediately after getting in, if my team are all enlisted and NCOs and half of their team are 50s then I'm outa there.

I also play during the primetime, ususally when it cycles from Harvest Day to one of the older maps, everybody quits....the teams go from 12 on 12 to 3 vs 4.

I also play during the primetime, ususally when it cycles from Harvest Day to one of the older maps, everybody quits....the teams go from 12 on 12 to 3 vs 4.

There are a few maps I notice that people don't want to play. Harvest Day being one of them, probably because of the sheer amount of snipers.

I know I personally tend to leave when I'm matched into Laguna Presa simply cause when I choose random map Laguna Presa is what I get 50% of the time.

Some of the maps while cool on paper like Isla Innocentes Rush are just not balanced enough.

9 times outa 10 you get a game that's not even full. 100% of the time you get teammates that have no idea what they are doing or how to play the game. On top of that you get level 50 no lifers who some how know where everyone is on the map. As for insistence.

I have a question

Do you get bored when your max rank and cant get any XP during a game?

I get bored pretty damn fast and it makes me laugh when i see max levels in almost every game. Im max rank in Cod4 and MW2 and as soon as i hit max rank i stopped playing because i unlocked everything and there was just no point

This game has good sound design, much better than any CoD game for that matter. This guy either has a headset or a good speaker system because footsteps are very apparent in this game and its not hard to know where someone is just from the sound of their footsteps.

Retarded? No. Teamwork? Yes.

Don't know about you guys but I mostly play in a squad made up of my pals, and when some nooblet tries creeping up on me, I get a "Dude, you got a guy creeping the left side stairs, watch out!" & promptly kill him.

Combined with Turtle Beach X4's so I hear EVERYTHING, you'd be hard pressed to 'sneak' up on me at all. I regularly turn & catch people trying to get my tags when they're still 5-10 ft away & get myself a nice easy pistol kill instead.

Also, why does someone with a high rank have to be a 'No Lifer'?? Not only does it make you look jealous & ignorant, but the game has been out since March 2010...over a year. It's easy to reach lvl 50.

And as for the whole, "WTF? How could he know? Must be a cheat/hacker Waaaagh" argument, did it not occur to anyone that the 50's have probably played like 5-10 thousand matches, & pretty much KNOW where everyone goes on every map? Its not exactly hard....

That cool 'new' spot you just found to camp in? Everybody else found that 12 months ago.... ;)

<Rant over lol>

Retarded? No. Teamwork? Yes.

Retarded? Yeah - it really is. That's pretty much why the new COD will have an option where you can play against opponents who more closely match your own abilities. Granted, you have to pay for it, but it should have been available all along. BC2 notoriously starts matches that are nowhere close to balanced. When you get inserted into a match against a team of 50s that appear to know each other and communicate nicely - and your stuck on a team of sub-25s - how is that fun for anyone? It is certainly not competitive. And I certainly drop out of slaughter fests like that when I get pushed into one by a server who takes no notice of rank.

I understand that teamwork and a bitchin set of headphones goes a long way toward your team's success - BUT - it should be against another team that at the very least matches the average rank on your team.

If we're getting slaughtered - and the teams at least appear to be closely balanced - then it's (slightly) less annoying because that's just evidence that our team does not communicate effectively or work together at all. When our average rank is about a 15 and the opposing rank is about 43, then that really is just retarded.

I love this game! It's probably the best FPS multiplayer that is available. But it is not flawless, and this thread highlights one of those flaws. OP: it's not your fault that you got put up against a clearly overmatched team. It is NOT a matter of cheating - they are just WAY better than you. But that is the problem - you should not have been put there in the first place. Feel free to drop out of a game like that. In the same way that I drop out of a match where we get relentlessly spawn raped by a team of douchebags, drop out of any match that is so out-of-balance that spawn-raping is the only foreseeable ending.

Retarded? Yeah - it really is.

I think you're forgetting that rank does NOT equal skill. Battlefield ranks are purely a display of the time and effort you've put forth in the game, not your skill level. Just because the teams are mismatched in terms of rank doesn't mean the teams are uneven in skill.

In fact back when I was a lower level, along with the two friends I play with the most regularly, few level 50's could touch our team (or a team of 50's for that matter). Rank really means nothing, except time invested.

I agree with the balance of teams is not good in this game, i only been playing for a few days, and its either smash the other team or get smashed, its never a intense fight, which i like.

It's intense for me most of the time, but then again maybe I just get matched better than you and the OP. Sure, this game isn't always even, but I think it's a stretch to say that's always unbalanced.

It takes a while to get to level 50.

By time you get to 50 you should be good at the game, even if you're not naturally talented at BCo2 you should still be a difficult opponent simply from knowing the game.

So I think level 50 does equal skill, it doesn't mean you have to be the God of Battlefield but you should be good at the game.

It takes a while to get to level 50.

By time you get to 50 you should be good at the game, even if you're not naturally talented at BCo2 you should still be a difficult opponent simply from knowing the game.

So I think level 50 does equal skill, it doesn't mean you have to be the God of Battlefield but you should be good at the game.

Agreed :uzi:

I think you're forgetting that rank does NOT equal skill.

You are right in that rank does not equal skill. However, the chances that a 50 has no more skill than a 19 are a stretch. There is a pretty strong correlation between rank and skill - but they are not equal --- nor are they independent of each other. Just like what Miles Prower F6 said...

Rank may reflect time and effort put into the game, and skill is a measurable concept based on your performance, but experience is not measured directly.

Any noob can detect someone sneaking up on them - if they know what to listen for. And most of them don't know what to listen for because they simply don't have the experience. They get their 'war face' on and all they think about it killin' some folks. Then all of a sudden they're dead because someone knifed them in the back of the head.

When you play enough, you know when you are vulnerable. It helps tremendously to have teammates that point these threats out to you. Some maps make you vulnerable almost anywhere you go; on some maps you can disappear for the whole match and no one will find you. Knowing the difference comes from experience - and having that level of experience and teamwork means you probably play A LOT - and are most likely pretty high in rank because of it whether you can shoot straight or not.