45 Minute Violent Cartographer and Rainman

Aldanga

If you need to get Violent Cartographer and Rainman, you don't have to actually play the games. All you have to do is start the game, then have the host end it. This counts as a played game for everyone in the match. 5 other guys can confirm this as well, as we all just got both Violent Cartographer and Rainman.

We only started doing this halfway through, so I don't have an exact number for the time it takes. But it only took us 10 minutes to finish after discovering it worked. Total time is likely around 30-45 minutes for all maps and gametypes.

• 1 month later...

We tried this yesterday and now there's 4 more people who can confirm this works. Took less than an hour. Just be sure to keep the match going for a good few seconds, since some people take a little longer to actually get in the game (due to slower computer or internet). If a player gets 'setting up game' or whatever, but it goes back to lobby before said player actually has the match loaded for him, he won't get it. So don't rush it too much.

Awesome. I'm glad to see this helped somebody. :woop:

I did notice the connecting thing as well. I was host, so I made sure everyone connected to the match before ending it. Still, other people could have those issues, so thanks for bringing it up.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...