Item or Weapon Buying/Sell/Trading... KEEP IT HERE!

The Pants Party

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone is willing to part with "The Red Dragon" legendary weapon, I can give you "The Gargoyle", "The Hoarder", "The Ruler of Albion", and "The Executioner" (For those who had their Temple of Shadows destroyed).

Will also do this for "The Rising Sun" legendary weapon. Message me on XBL if you would like to swap.

Edit: No longer need "The Red Dragon" or "The Rising Sun". I am willing to do this for "The Chopper" now.

Gamertag: II TRUMP

Edited by II TRUMP

I have the legendary sword daichi, and the 2 guns, enforcer and perforator im willing to sell. I also have the Charles Hat (Top Hat) im willing to sell. Gold only. Or ruler of albion/gargoyle achievements.

Message me. Gt: Balaroxx

Why do you want money? You can get unlimited amounts of it anyway.

To anyone who used this potion and regrets it: I'm at this point in the quest, and I'm willing to take offers (Tophat; any hero doll except Garth or Reaver:)) or I might just give it away... assuming of course that the game will let me give this item.

I'll probably be one around midnight EST tonight; if not, then definitely tomorrow.

Message me: GT=P1TTMAN

Edit: I'm posting this here to follow rules, but if there are few or no replies, I'll make a new thread.

I will give anyone the Gargoyle / Hoarder / Duelist achievements for any legendary not listed here.

Edit: I'm going to be online for a while. I'll also accept any other legendary if you dont need it EXCEPT;

The Rising Sun

The Chopper

The Daichi

The Calavera

The Hammerthyst

The Enforcer (Rifle)

The Rammer (Crossbow)

Edited by Spade103