Keep getting kicked

mileko101

I agree, I tried joining a few but they kick me immediatly. I don't even have a bad character, Level 70 Hunt and Squire with good gear and pets.

Pretty annoying, I want to beat some of the harder levels with people on insane but I get removed...

If you want help clearing levels just send me a message/request.

Just ensure a message is sent as I decline all random FRs.

Well if me and my friend is level 15 playing on normal and a lvl 50-70 joins i have no problem kickin him consider he will make the map too easy and it will be no challenge. if somebody sells others stuff they get kicked also, and theres always these shitkids who comes into the game and yell or think they are better then everyone else. i notice when somebody joins me if they don't overbuild the hole map ill let em stay but if they join inn with a level 70 just to be a jackass i kick'em so they wont make the game to easy

Your getting kicked because 90% of the public game is for modders.. I literally walk into a game of lowbies and get kicked as well.. Best part is that people's games I join with mods still have there crystal almost destroyed.. Anyways, msg me ingame and can do whatever, I am just farming better gear for the new DLC

Thoraxe TMS

Your getting kicked because 90% of the public game is for modders.. I literally walk into a game of lowbies and get kicked as well.. Best part is that people's games I join with mods still have there crystal almost destroyed.. Anyways, msg me ingame and can do whatever, I am just farming better gear for the new DLC

Thoraxe TMS

New DLC? Say whaaaat?