Fame challenges not unlocking

Anyone else getting this? The other day the first weekly fame challenge was silver and 12 stars on five amazon courses, did that and nothing happened. Today its 10 stars and silver on 5 antarctic courses, just done that and still nothing. In bonus challenges, the one for having an achievement from cc1 isnt unlocked, even though I have 4 of 12 in it. The only one that has unlocked is for unlocking split paths. Im connected to live when I play, is there something else Im missing?

Anyone else getting this? The other day the first weekly fame challenge was silver and 12 stars on five amazon courses, did that and nothing happened. Today its 10 stars and silver on 5 antarctic courses, just done that and still nothing. In bonus challenges, the one for having an achievement from cc1 isnt unlocked, even though I have 4 of 12 in it. The only one that has unlocked is for unlocking split paths. Im connected to live when I play, is there something else Im missing?

Best I can say is its super buggy. Last night I completed the fame challenge for slide jumping through 20 teleporters in a row. I don't even know what a teleporter is in this game, pretty sure thats in hong Kong, and I sure as hell didn't slide jump 20 times in a row. Just go for easier ones like stay ahead of silver in 10 Egypt or something. You can spam the same level over and over for these. Sorry I can't give you a clear answer.

I have the same problem. Anyone has a solution?

Yeah, some of the challenges are buggy, like the one that says "Beat 100 friend's times on the leaderboards". I've beaten several in both time trials and by going to leaderboards and racing a friend's clip and the progress bar hasn't moved at all.