Stuck on 87% - Please help!

Okay I've got 87% completion on this game, I'm out of the 'underworld' section, done the bit where u fight all those dudes near the pool of water, but where do i go next? Been wandering around 4 hours.

edit : all done now.

For those still stuck. In the VIP area, push a small stone over to the little 'pulley box thingie' Then get Ob' to pull Ast' around to the big doors - there's only really one route it can take but you'll have to do a bit of platform jumping whilst you drag. Just make sure Y is held down while u jump.

Edited by elsmitmyster
update

If there are no new Olympic events to do then I think you need to head to the 'north' of the screen where you exit from the 'pool of water' area that you're talking about. To get through the door, Asterix has to be pulled along in one of the cable cars by Obelix, and then step on the switch that the Roman rocketed off of when hit with the 'heat beam' from the mirror after the first round of Olympic events.

Note that this is from memory while I'm at work, so I can't say for sure that I'm remembering the correct area. :confused:

If there are no new Olympic events to do then I think you need to head to the 'north' of the screen where you exit from the 'pool of water' area that you're talking about. To get through the door, Asterix has to be pulled along in one of the cable cars by Obelix, and then step on the switch that the Roman rocketed off of when hit with the 'heat beam' from the mirror after the first round of Olympic events.

Note that this is from memory while I'm at work, so I can't say for sure that I'm remembering the correct area. :confused:

Yep, that's how I finally got past this point, thanks to some advice from Rich180, but this is essentially the same - and don't forget to drop down for the two pigeons on the left.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

when you pull asterix round on the rope i cant seem to position those 2 guys carrying the rocks so i can continue 2 the other side where the 2 pigeons are?any help would br great.sorry if i dont make sense but i cant explain this bit to well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...