Boss vids: is there a demand for them?

Todaysforgotten

I'd be willing to make videos for these bastards.

This is one of the better games to come on XBLA in awhile and a game where I'm not looking at the achievements and only playing the game for them alone.

With that being said, it is also a bit harder than your average game that is seen on XBLA and definitely retail. It seems like today's gaming on the whole leans more towards letting the player progress without much hiccups unless they want to put it on Insane or Hardcore or whatever the highest level of difficulty is.

Thus, you see the reviews that you do and some gripes about the difficulty. No qualms here. Just looking to help out the fellow community if there is interest.

I have actually been recording every single no-death attempt all day today and deleting them if I fail (100% of the time!). I have been using Sayuri so there isn't much strategy on the bosses, but if anyone decides to attempt it with her, I'm hoping my video will help, but I'm not uploading any runs until I get a no-death run.

I would love to see a video of you running through the game with Bahamut, because I can't fly through the game with him. I usually sit patiently in a lot of areas. With Sayuri, you don't really have to do that.

I'd be willing to make videos for these bastards.

This is one of the better games to come on XBLA in awhile and a game where I'm not looking at the achievements and only playing the game for them alone.

With that being said, it is also a bit harder than your average game that is seen on XBLA and definitely retail. It seems like today's gaming on the whole leans more towards letting the player progress without much hiccups unless they want to put it on Insane or Hardcore or whatever the highest level of difficulty is.

Thus, you see the reviews that you do and some gripes about the difficulty. No qualms here. Just looking to help out the fellow community if there is interest.

That would be sweet man :) Id sub to ya.

Do you use a turbo controller? You kill Cerberus fast as hell.

I did not use a turbo controller for this game. I used a standard Xbox 360 controller with the new d-pad design (pictured here). The new d-pad really works wonders for games like this and if you get the chance to purchase one, I highly recommend it.

You know when you get real tense and angry and when you clench your fist, it shakes really fast? Just do that when you're pushing the X-button and voila! I wouldn't recommend doing it too much though because it'll cramp your arm up after a while.