Servers back up!

VegaDark541

I'm pretty sure it was less than 24 hours. It was at least from 5pm PST to 1AM PST the 26th through the 27th, though.

I was looking through the "most downloaded" stuff on the marketplace the other day and I noticed a Def Jam song on there. I wonder if the song is new DLC, and the only reason they were up was to release it?

If anyone is randomly checking this forum, I have good news. The servers are online as I type this. If you need your online achievements DO IT NOW! DON'T WAIT!

The upload achievements all unlocked just fine for me (I didn't have any uploads before today). But anyone who still needs the views/ratings for videos uploaded today will need to wait for their vids to be updated. I would suggest starting on it ASAP and hoping that the servers update soon enough to still get those two achievements ("Stuntin' is a Habit" and "Presence of Greatness"). Under "My Community," the most recent videos were posted from May 2011. :eek:

Anyway, take advantage of this opportunity. Go! NOW! :) :uzi:

Edited by theshieguy

Thanks a lot, just got my last online achievement the moment I signed on (apparently someone viewed my uploaded video 1,000 times that wasn't me...thanks whoever that was!) I am going to start messaging people people that they are back online.

"Someone" got bored waiting on the servers to NOT update and the combination of :bbut:+:abut: wasn't so bad while watching mindless TV on a different channel. :p Consider it my good deed for the day. ;)

One question I forgot to ask you guys: how long does the server take to update videos? I remember watching videos left and right last year but never paid attention to what the most recent date was from when I watched. :confused: If the servers went down in May then came back up in July for that one day, that would mean that the batch of vids from July would follow the current ones from May, correct? Then any videos that are currently being uploaded this weekend would follow?

Just throwing some randomness out there. Being able to get most of the online done tonight was a nice surprise. Being able to get the remaining two rate/view achievements would be icing on the cake. :woop:

Thanks much for the message on live VegaDark541. hopefully i can knock these achievements out tonight.

Sweet looks like I only have 2 left off the chain uploaded and 10 videos uploaded.

Edit 1 left got the Immaculately Polished which I was worried about since I hadn't played it in so long. Failed at my attempt at Momma Said Knock You out and got dope but then went to Party Up by dmx that I downloaded. I'd probably get of the chain on that song without the lyrics showing.

Edit 2 w00t finished with all online achievements.

Edited by sleepydumbdude

Unfortunately I'm not so sure that any actually became viewable as of the last day this was online- To date I only have 1 video actually showing up, which is one I uploaded about a week before the servers went down. This is still on the first page of "most recent videos" so that doesn't bode well for anyone uploading videos, but hopefully that will change.

• 3 weeks later...