Public matches with bots

D4Ru73K

Hello all, I've back to GoW2 get some achievements and stuck. For example I want get GS for meatflag, win 10 times etc.

Public is almost impossible for me, I'm at 68 level right now and there are good killers everywhere. I wanted to do this in Social with friends and bots but

right...

bots - what happend to them?! There are annoying. I have never seen so strong bots like in here. They are almost immortal. Even with friends I'm one or two shot - one kill for them. I don't understand but they have more health than me, they injure more damage than me.

Is this some kind of event, surprise or bots play everytime like this?

Hello all, I've back to GoW2 get some achievements and stuck. For example I want get GS for meatflag, win 10 times etc.

Public is almost impossible for me, I'm at 68 level right now and there are good killers everywhere. I wanted to do this in Social with friends and bots but

right...

bots - what happend to them?! There are annoying. I have never seen so strong bots like in here. They are almost immortal. Even with friends I'm one or two shot - one kill for them. I don't understand but they have more health than me, they injure more damage than me.

Is this some kind of event, surprise or bots play everytime like this?

Hello friend, I have the same problem as you with this game, we will match a Parry and do all the online achievements can count on me add me my account is D4RK Orochi, in my case is 1000 times worse than yours, because I live in Brazil imagine the lag on my connection, I need the achievements of the wingman, king of the hill and all other online add me and we will combine and make other people who have the same problem in common.

The bots shouldn't be that hard as they commonly will leave themselves exposed around walls/corners. They also have a tendacy to not duck for cover when getting shot, so if you happen to get the first shots off you should be able to kill them with no issues.

I found that a little distance and good aim goes a long way against the bots.

wdarkorochi I live in Poland so averything is about time, my time now is 9:30 pm and your I think 4.30 pm and I can play till 10 pm your time. Adding you right now ;)

JAW LV - I know what you mean but game with bots is too fast, there is no time for cover and thinking. Bots are faster than me and I die too fast as well. I try every time since 3 days and is stiil the same. Annoying :eek:

The bots are set to Hardcore Difficulty by default (they used to be easier I believe, before I ever played this game). JAW LV is absolutely correct - keep your distance and stay in cover and you should be fine. The bots will be able to hit you perfectly with a Lancer from a mile away, but if you stay down they will eventually leave themselves open to attack and you can get them down pretty easily. The bots in this game are no pushovers and you're by no means guranteed to win against them every time, but you should be able to win fairly consistently against them too, particularly if you have other human players on your team. If you just teamed up with bots it will be hit or miss.

Edited by bblcreator8790

• 1 month later...

One would think bots would be easier but really even expert players aren't capable of doing some of the stuff bots can do it took me near 20 matches just to get my lag 2 meat bag captures becasue the bots would down me at insane distances with 1 shot from the lancer, shoot the pistol when they had the meat bag so fast it would have equaled 5k shots a minute.

been trying to play annex and its just not worth it to play through so many maps and watch as the bots destroy me...I have a controller with rapid fire for its face buttons and the bots would defeat me every time in a chainsaw duel.

I did pretty much all my MP achievements with bots, the meatflag took a fair while, I was usually only able to get one done every 4 or 5 matches.

I have two copies and two consoles so if you do that it's a bit easier as you can basically make it 5 on 4, I did that with the annex ones and didn't lose a match, I had a look at the playlist and if the maps I needed were not coming up soon I just quick and restarted.

• 1 month later...

I just recently did all the Meatflag , Annex, and Guardian achievements. One piece of advice that I found very useful was to down the stupid ass bots but don't kill them. It's not going stop those prick bots from head shotting you across the screen or firing their guns faster than any modded controller I've ever seen. But it will give you a second to breathe and gather your thoughts. Just my 2 cents. Hope it helps.:uzi:

• 4 weeks later...

F all this.. just play normal or casual.. i cant imagine trying to do anything higher than level 12 or 13 in hardcore horde.. (mostly cuz I'm split screening w my noob brother who keeps whining abt the difficulty)

I wont sign up for gold cuz I'm in India on a 1mbps line which just barely support online play..

Wingmans nice but I don't know if I'm getting any exp when I play w bots (? help)

TBH I just got into GOW after the huge promo for GOW3 and then I got1 n 2 and I realise how late this is..