Easy way to unlock unstoppable, guaranteed

After giving up trying to get this achievement, a friend told me an easy way to unlock it. Didn't think it was possible but it worked for me last night, i'm now up 20 extra points, so here goes:

Choose the 4th map, red eye (not sure if it matters but this is the map i did it on.)

Choose your class as a grenadier, and be sure to choose C4 as one of your equipment items. Also pick the perk that grants extra C4, the other slots, weapons, etc don't matter.

When you start off, order your squad about 50 meters to the rear of the convoy (don't put them on a follow me order or board vehicle order, very important)

Next whip out the C4 and place 1 charge under each of the 4 Humvees in the convoy (if you crouch and aim just under the Humvee the charge should land under the vehicle itself)

Once all charges are in place get in your Humvee (it's important that your squad isn't in the Humvee at the same time otherwise the mission will start)

Meet up with your squad outside the blast zone. Jump out and detonate the C4 (the entire convoy needs to be destroyed)

You will fail everything and have to drive to the finish line, so get eveyone in the Humvee and floor it (you'll be shot at but just keep driving)

After Mustang says something about not getting a pizza box, the achievement will unlock, saving you potential hours of stress.

Unbelievable :eek:

Will try this too, thanks DEG for the great explanation it´s very clear! I´d already given up doing this solo!

Confirmed! works exactly as described above. 1st try and 5 minutes, that´s it

Edited by dalo10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! It worked like a charm. It was so easy and completed it my 2nd try. A note tho make sure that you vehicle is repaired before you make you mad dash to the end. I died quite a fue times due to the veicle being damaged before i left the base. On my second time i was only killed once and was able to make it to the Pizza Box

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

This STILL works. It's 2016 and I've decided to go back to the title and do the DLC. I am struggling with it if I'm honest so if anyone wants to work together. Ideally a team of 4 then let's go for the rest of the achievements.

I was confused on how to put more than 1 C4 down at a time but I figured it out. It does still work.