Krazie x360a reaches 300k.

CONKER1182

I just want to say congrats to Krazie x360a for reaching 300k. This guy has done a lot for x360a. I'm glad you figured out a way to purchase WP7 games on your phone even though your account region settings are still set to Hungary after your account got hacked. I may get a WP7 soon and I hope that doesn't happen to me.

Edited by CONKER1182

Sup man, glad to see that the house of Krazie has been built. I still remember the verbal adventures that I went through with you, Yaz and company and despite what we go through out here, some of the guys find it hard to believe truth is stranger than fiction.

Continue doing great things man, and I'm sure I'll hear about it through the grapevine. Looking forward to chance encounters in pty chat in the future; perhaps we'll trade stories. Congrats on hitting that milestone as well. Best of luck towards 400k and I hope to join you someday.

Thanks guys! Totally didn't even realize this thread was made until now.

Zombified - Good to hear, FINALLY. I still haven't received anything, hopefully it gets here soon.

Ryot - Keep doing your thing buddy, we're all thinking about you and keeping you in our thoughts. We'll definitely catch up when you get your ass back on American soil.