I am Legend posters in the game!

Not sure if everybody else noticed already, but in the england theatre you can see the poster. It's also in the video shoot stage. I guess it's not really important, but I got a smile from seeing it! Also I saw a guitar hero 3 cd. It has 3 xbox dlc on it- Marilyn manson and some other stuff. It has songs from the game of course. Anyone know if manson will be released on marketplace? I'm not paying $15 for it. Sorry about the 2 topics- didn't feel right starting 2 threads in one day..

The poster shows up in the background. I only noticed because it is a brownish rectangle, and everything else is so colorful. Probably the easiest place to see it is in the video shoot stage. start a song and watch the back ground-surprise! I imagine you'd have to be online- I don't think they would have it in there from launch. Crackdown changed their in game advertising too.

Also I saw a guitar hero 3 cd. It has 3 xbox dlc on it- Marilyn manson and some other stuff. It has songs from the game of course. Anyone know if manson will be released on marketplace? I'm not paying $15 for it. Sorry about the 2 topics- didn't feel right starting 2 threads in one day..

You buy the cd and there is a little code in there to download the Manson song, the AFI song Carcinogen Crush, and a Flyleaf song that i cant' remember the name of.

• 4 weeks later...