Achievement Guide & Roadmap + DLC Additions

Guest Scotty

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the answer is, yes.

The answer is, indeed, yes. It does not lock you out of achievements after you beat the game. You can free roam as you please, as well as reset all outposts if you have cleared them so you have more enemies.

Thanks :) I'll go ahead and finish the main story then :dance:

Guest Scotty
You mention the buzzer as a "one seater".

It is in fact is a two person vehicle and I can confirm that you can get the buzzer takedown and coop takedown in one attempt as the passenger.

Ugh! It's already published now too. I'll have to submit a correction for this then.

Thanks for pointing it out.

I can't get Misdirection to pop for me no matter what I do. The tracker doesn't seem to work for this game either. Gah!

As others have said, you'll just have to persevere, unfortunately. Mine felt like it took longer than it should have and if i remember correctly it didn't unlock when the tracker was full and unlocked a few hours later when i was on Netflix.

What do you have left Floyd? I'm done but if you need help with anything feel free to ask. I'm almost always in party with Dirty or Target or someone. Feel free to jump in and see if someone wants to play (though Dirty was uninstalling yesterday).

Some single player stuff, and the two co-op (Outpost as Hulk, Vehicle Takedown in co-op). I'll check you guys out next time I see you online, thanks for the offer :D

Guest Scotty
I thought of another question today on Misdirection.

Do I have to kill them when they get back to their spot or is getting them to move, then go back, good enough?

No you don't have to kill them, it's just to distract them.

You're welcome. I had the same issue; killing them before they stopped investigating, then wondering why the eff my achievement wasn't popping, lol. Let us know how it goes.

And... this is how my luck goes. Ask on here, get clarification, go into the game and the first rock I throw *bink* achievement pops. lol

Polished everything off and I think this is my first true 100% on Xbox One.

Great guide, Scotty. :dance:

Guest Scotty
And... this is how my luck goes. Ask on here, get clarification, go into the game and the first rock I throw *bink* achievement pops. lol

Happens all the time with me when i'm stuck on something for ages and reluctantly make a thread/post only to succeed immediately on the next try and have to ask to have the thread deleted, or delete it myself if it's a comment! :D

Polished everything off and I think this is my first true 100% on Xbox One.

Great guide, Scotty. :dance:

Congrat's man, and thanks! :)

Thinking about getting this next weekend but I've never played Far Cry before so I'm still 50/50. Are the MP achievements anything to be worried about and is there any planned DLC with achievements?

No the mulitplayer achievements are super easy, you don't need to win or anything, just play the game modes/highly rated map. As far as i know there are no planned achievements with DLC. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Is Misdirection buggy? My achievement app doesn't track it (or any FC4 achievement for that matter).

EDIT: Looks like people are having similar issues. I'll just keep on keeping on, I guess!

----

EDIT2: Can I replay Outposts to get Misdirection?

Edited by BiggD

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...