Achievement Trading Thread

Ix B4LL1N xI

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need pretty much all online achievements will help out others where i can. Send me a FR and message.

Cheers.

Oh also I'm not very good if that makes a difference....

Edited by sg160187
More information regarding my playing level.

Making an 8 man team for 1-2 Finish and Team Domination achievements for next weekend oct. 17-18. Post below if you want in and I'll edit your name on the list.

1.Thorp117

2.Mastermnd0

3.Snipest

4.OperatorStavros

5.Carb0nMasters

6.MassMurderMike

7.GloriousBellend

Looks like we're aiming for 7 p.m. - 2 a.m. GMT+1 or in my time 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. PST.

We'll make it a saturday if thats ok for everyone.

Edited by Thorp117

I propose we do the team domination achievement first, because it's the one that requires 8 people. We can then proceed with 1-2 finish (easiest in teams of 4, not 8).

Anyone who beats me will also get the giant killer and the bizarre achievements, which I also got legit in my first online session after a few races.

PS: Saturday or sunday?

Edited by Mastermnd

Bellend: I posted a tip the other day. You don't need to be facing each other. Just start vegas strip (reverse) in split screen (or nurburgring or anything with a long straight). Start, while both look at the same direction. While you are next to each other, start the endo at the same time. Before you even finish the endo, the achievement will unlock. Easy really. There's even a video on youtube about it actually.

As for the online achievements... if you join our group this weekend you can get at least 4, because beating me will give you giant killer and beat bizarre.

peaceM: We can help each other get the Tourist and cat and mouse achievements if you want. Ill send you a msg.

Edited by Mastermnd

the eighth slot on Thorp117's list is still showing as free, so if it is i'd like to join up too. still have all the online achievements to get so if i pick up the two viral ones i should be able to spread them about a lot over the coming weeks.

EDIT: realised you have settled on saturday. i can't get on until 9:30pm on saturday so leave me out if that's a problem (i can stay on right through until 2am though).

Edited by G2covers
time