Need to do the following:

Disgusting Frankenstein

Mother Goose

After that i need lvl boosting.

1.Mr Gnarfz

2.Twisty2k7

Edited by EnqeN
Removed achievement and added player

Originally Posted by EnqeN http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

Disgusting Frankenstein

Mother Goose

1.Mr Gnarfz

2.Twisty2k7

3.ShadowX1790

4.xxxlocolocoxxx

I need to hit 50 along with Territorial and Aqua Incognita. Shoot me a message when you are considering times. Weekends and evenings are generally the best times for me.

Originally Posted by EnqeN http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

Disgusting Frankenstein

Mother Goose

1.Mr Gnarfz

2.Twisty2k7

3.ShadowX1790

4.xxxlocolocoxxx

I need to hit 50 along with Territorial and Aqua Incognita. Shoot me a message when you are considering times. Weekends and evenings are generally the best times for me.

Think we can try with these as i have some on my friendslist from earlier.

I don't know if Aqua Teen Colon want's to join. But sending a message anyways.

But probably want to get this done tomorrow (saturday 29th)

Im timezone UTC +1

Im am starting a boosting party with 6 people that want to turret boost. So we can get to level 40 (or 50 for those who have the DLC) and get some other achievements if people are missing those. If you don't have Speedy Hacker, it will make things alot easier, so I recommend getting it, you get it at level 22. I am GMT+1 hour (I live in Sweden) so I will start a boosting session on Saturday the 5th November. I would recommend that we start early.

The boosting session starts Saturday 5th November. If anyone (or all) can do it sooner I am up for that too. Just reply to this message. Does 18:00 (GMT+1 time) suit everybody? That would be around 11:00 or 12:00 in the USA, if there are people from there that want to sign up. And please be there. If you can't make it, please announce it beforehand so we can replace you.

1. Endelyon

2. Cry5741ized

3. symp0s1um

4. MC killer117 MC

PLEASE MESSAGE ME INGAME VIA XBOX LIVE! I WILL ONLY ADD YOU AFTER YOU MESSAGE ME! This is so I can be sure that you are serious about coming and boost. My gamertag is Endelyon.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Endelyon
Adding stuff

Im am starting a boosting party with 6 people that want to turret boost. So we can get to level 40 (or 50 for those who have the DLC) and get some other achievements if people are missing those. If you don't have Speedy Hacker, it will make things alot easier, so I recommend getting it, you get it at level 22. I am GMT+1 hour (I live in Sweden) so I will start a boosting session on Saturday the 5th November. I would recommend that we start early.

The boosting session starts Saturday 5th November. If anyone (or all) can do it sooner I am up for that too. Just reply to this message. Does 18:00 (GMT+1 time) suit everybody? That would be around 11:00 or 12:00 in the USA, if there are people from there that want to sign up. And please be there. If you can't make it, please announce it beforehand so we can replace you.

1. Endelyon

2. Cry5741ized

3. symp0s1um

4. MC killer117 MC

PLEASE MESSAGE ME INGAME VIA XBOX LIVE! I WILL ONLY ADD YOU AFTER YOU MESSAGE ME! This is so I can be sure that you are serious about coming and boost. My gamertag is Endelyon.

Thanks for reading.