Plane & Weapon Unlocks

• 1 year later...

Don't know if any one will know the answer, but on the list it says, "B-17G default Win 50 Online Strike games on any bomber." My question is, what defines a bomber? Does it have to be something like a He-111 or will a dive bomber like a Ju-87 work? Just curious to know the answer so I can start boosting it with some friends.

Thank you in advance

Edited by Entek
adding the thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Don't know if any one will know the answer, but on the list it says, "B-17G default Win 50 Online Strike games on any bomber." My question is, what defines a bomber? Does it have to be something like a He-111 or will a dive bomber like a Ju-87 work? Just curious to know the answer so I can start boosting it with some friends.

Thank you in advance

I was wondering the same thing. According to wikipedia, the Ilyushins (IL-2, IL-2m, and the IL-10) are classified as ground attackers. I'm assuming the game counts them as bombers seeing as how their payloads include more bombs than most other planes. That would be awesome since you can work on the Ilyushin unlocks and the requirements for the B-17 simultaneously.

The Heinkels (He-111 series) and Junkers (Ju-87s) are classified as "medium bombers" and "dive bombers", respectively. There are others you can use, but the He-111H-16 and both Junkers are needed for other unlocks so ideally you would use those to save time.

EDIT: Here's what I found from looking around a bit:

Bomber

Arado 234

B-17G (obviously you wouldn't need this list if you already had it)

Blenheim MkIV

He-111H-3

He-111H-6

He-111H-16

IL-4

Ju-87B-2

Ju-87D-3

Ground Attack

A-20G

IL-2

IL-2m

IL-10

Everything else is classified as a "Fighter", except for the Po-2 which is labeled as "sucks ass". Not many other requirements you can combine with the B-17G, unfortunately.

Edited by JuCaMo
Update

• 1 year later...
I was wondering the same thing. According to wikipedia, the Ilyushins (IL-2, IL-2m, and the IL-10) are classified as ground attackers. I'm assuming the game counts them as bombers seeing as how their payloads include more bombs than most other planes. That would be awesome since you can work on the Ilyushin unlocks and the requirements for the B-17 simultaneously.

The Heinkels (He-111 series) and Junkers (Ju-87s) are classified as "medium bombers" and "dive bombers", respectively. There are others you can use, but the He-111H-16 and both Junkers are needed for other unlocks so ideally you would use those to save time.

EDIT: Here's what I found from looking around a bit:

Bomber

Arado 234

B-17G (obviously you wouldn't need this list if you already had it)

Blenheim MkIV

He-111H-3

He-111H-6

He-111H-16

IL-4

Ju-87B-2

Ju-87D-3

Ground Attack

A-20G

IL-2

IL-2m

IL-10

Everything else is classified as a "Fighter", except for the Po-2 which is labeled as "sucks ass". Not many other requirements you can combine with the B-17G, unfortunately.

I have a quick question, do ground attack aircraft count towards this unlock as well?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...