Crimson map pack is FREE!!!!

erspence

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to make it known: the maps will come up FREE if you have redeemed the specialization codes that were recently sent out.

if you don't have one, you gotta pay 800 points.

You're right....thanks a lot! I had checked earlier but thought I missed it....but after you posted that I remembered I hadn't downloaded my spec code yet. As soon as I did, the DLC magically became free. NICE.

Oh, and nobody judge me (I'm broke).

Edited by ColdSpider72

Like remove access completely or just to those maps? I'd hate to think I'd get banned for their mistake. If anything, just reset the achievements and charge us the ten dollars.

I meant just access to the DLC maps sorry I wasn't more clear. But Xbox Support posted that you're in the clear, so enjoy :D More people online playing the new maps the better I say :)

I know this is a 'glitch', but 343i have really screwed Europe over, and the Season Pass owners.

How is this screwing over the Season Pass owners? It's not anyone could predict a glitch in the system on a specific day and time. Besides, this could be fixed on the later DLC and having only a few hours to do this doesn't really make much difference.

I preordered the regular game, but preordered it sort of late so I did not get it the day it was released. Instead I got it on the 7th. I live in Illinois.

I was going to just buy the map pack anyways, but when I went to download it, there was no cost. I just downloaded this for free. :) I cannot wait for my finals to be over so I can play this pack in between studying for the CPA.

Edited by firehazardcs
Grammar

I preordered the regular game, but preordered it sort of late so I did not get it the day it was released. Instead I got it on the 7th. I live in Illinois.

I was going to just buy the map pack anyways, but when I went to download it, there was no cost. I just downloaded this for free. :) I cannot wait for my finals to be over so I can play this pack in between studying for the CPA.

Good luck with your CPA exams. Unfortunately the map is not free anymore and as always I arrive a bit too late :)

How is this screwing over the Season Pass owners? It's not anyone could predict a glitch in the system on a specific day and time. Besides, this could be fixed on the later DLC and having only a few hours to do this doesn't really make much difference.

A glitch is still that regardless of the time it lasted for. It also depends on the thoughts of an individual person as well, for example, person A with the Season Pass would think nothing of it, while person B would be annoyed that there are others who could pick up the first map pack without having to pay.

I got the season pass today, but before I downloaded it the Crimson dlc said 800 MSP points. :confused: This was around 4:30 PM EST.

Didn't read the posts above, huh? Specifically post #36.

I know this is a 'glitch', but 343i have really screwed Europe over, and the Season Pass owners.

A glitch is still that regardless of the time it lasted for. It also depends on the thoughts of an individual person as well, for example, person A with the Season Pass would think nothing of it, while person B would be annoyed that there are others who could pick up the first map pack without having to pay.

People keep saying 343 this and 343 that.....nobody seems to realize that this is all on Microsoft. Just relax, if you want to avoid dissapointment in the future, then stop buying season passes or wait till they go on sale, which they seem to do sooner and sooner these days. To get pissed at people because you spent a bunch of money on something you don't even get to see right away and they didn't is silly. If you had the chance to get something for free, you probably would jump on it in a heartbeat.

Edited by ColdSpider72