Answer Phone Calls?

I'm sure by the time I get a response to this I won't have the game anymore (Game rental) but if I ever get it again, or someone else has this problem....

I'd like to know how you answer the phone that rings from time to time? I assumed it would be "A" but that didn't seem to work. I've tried all the buttons at this point (I think - I'm losing track haha) and I can never answer the phone....

I'm sure by the time I get a response to this I won't have the game anymore (Game rental) but if I ever get it again, or someone else has this problem....

I'd like to know how you answer the phone that rings from time to time? I assumed it would be "A" but that didn't seem to work. I've tried all the buttons at this point (I think - I'm losing track haha) and I can never answer the phone....

I always just click the "A" button and it answers. Most of the time the character just congratulates you on a job well done. Could it be that you messed with the settings and turned off some of the sounds and that's why you don't hear them? Other than that, I can't think of a reason why "A" wasn't working.

I always just click the "A" button and it answers. Most of the time the character just congratulates you on a job well done. Could it be that you messed with the settings and turned off some of the sounds and that's why you don't hear them? Other than that, I can't think of a reason why "A" wasn't working.

Oooh, I do have one of the "voices" off in settings. Perhaps thats why. I just assumed it was backup singers or something. I turned it off cause I didn't want to hear myself sing! Haha. Makes sense I never even thought about that being it!