Easy or Hard Chevo game in everyones opinion?

I find this game Medium, campaign achievements i found very easy, all but maybe the last 3 levels on veteran, intels some would say is hard.. but naw YouTube very handy for intels :p, only thing i find hard to get a achievement in on Modern Warfare 3 is Spec op mission modes.. all accept 50/50 chevo, you can pretty much do this on the very first mission.. with two controllers, just don't go after time, what is everyone else s opinion would u say its easy, medium or hard game to be 100%

personally i am 45/50(83% complete in MW3)

Easy, everything was straightforward simple and boring. I got to wave 15 on all the spec ops missions by myself and veteran was way to easy.

To me there is a difference between difficult and time consuming. This game was time consuming because you have to grind to level 50 in spec ops.

Spec op mission mode easy, playing Veteran or which level you play, i play Veteran all the time, but yet can't get 3 stars worth a damn in first two mission, and i play solo honestly, i want to achieve the spec ops solo, so i know i done it myself :), but yea this is only thing i find hard on MW3 is Spec Ops Missions.

Don't have all the achievements yet, but I wish the achievement were more creative. Like previously said, they're just time consuming rather than challenging. Though the "Knife a Juggernaut" was fun, and now I feel the need to finish off all juggernauts in this manner :)....even MP, which leads me to die a lot, but who cares, it's fun lol

i would give it a 4/10 on difficulty, just for the fact of some of the missions. Vet campaign was piss easy and really survival just took time, but some of those last missions really made me want to punch a cat. especially that one where it was pretty much half of the wall street campaign mission, but in the end it was very doable and I got the 1k.

It's probably the easiest Call of Duty game to get all the achievements in. Black Ops had those arduous Zombies achievements, Modern Warfare 2 had some very tough Spec Ops missions, Call of Duty 4 had the reputable Mile High Club achievement, etc..

It seems like the Call of Duty series are progressively getting easier achievement-wise.

I've got all the achievements except the all Spec Ops stars one I believe... Smack Town on Veteran in particular is giving me major problems.

Any tips? I can't even make it out of the helicopter you start in 90% of the time, and when I do get past that part, I die early anyway.

You playing with someone? I found it easier solo. Burst your LMG, switch to you side arm and only reload during parts where the helicopter is "circling" around.

Once you remember where people come out that part gets easier, then doing the pickups are not terrible. I found it easier going for the far one first.

The achievements... I found were easy just time consuming. Grinding out 50 levels in spec-ops/survivor was annoying. Had to play a lot beyond the 15 waves on each survivor map. The $50k I thought was going to be difficult but that was easy by using kill streak/rampage bonuses in the first board. I think I had $50k by wave 18 solo.

I've got all the achievements except the all Spec Ops stars one I believe... Smack Town on Veteran in particular is giving me major problems.

Any tips? I can't even make it out of the helicopter you start in 90% of the time, and when I do get past that part, I die early anyway.

If you're playing with somebody else, have one of you use your LMG and the other use the grenade launcher while in the helicopter. It's a big help. The assault rifle also zooms in farther when you aim down the sights, so that can help for the guys far away on the roof. When it's time to get off the helicopter, one of you will have the option to stay and provide air support, but you should both go. The person in the helicopter is just as vulnerable as you are in the beginning, plus being able to go down and the game not ending is invaluable.

Also I never tried it but going for the farther away one first makes sense, because you have to go back to where you were dropped off. Just be careful walking around because snipers on far away buildings will seemingly come from nowhere, and just be extra cautious around every corner. In particular there is a ridiculous amount of people when you first get dropped off, so only go around the corner as much so that you're only visible to one person at a time. There's also two snipers there which are very helpful, you should try and take them.