New store packs incoming, including N7 pack

Veedrock

Once again the Playstation Store can't keep its lid on things and is leaking information. Original BSN topic can be found here with more info/discussion. This is the first legitimate indication I've seen that multiplayer could be falling out, take a look.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg842/scaled.php?server=842&filename=20120531114849.jpg&res=landing

Sounds like this pack will house the weapons normally found in Commendation Packs. Other packs listed include:

Mystery Character mini pack - Take your chance on a mystery character! Includes 2 random items and a random character.

Jumbo Spectre pack - Even more of the best equipment for the galaxy's best operatives. Double the size of a premuim spectre pack! Includes 10 random items or characters, with at least 4 Rares or better and a higher chance for Ultra - Rares.

Mystery mod mini pack - Take your chance on a mystery weapon mod! Includes 2 random items and a random weapon mod.

Mystery weapon mini pack - Take your chances on a mystery weapon! Includes 2 random items and a random weapon.

More details will be added as they come.

Edited by Veedrock

Hmmm, I do like the multiplayer in moderate doses, and my geek OCD would have me playing it until I get every weapon to level X, but to pay for N7 weapons to get there? No thanks. I like them free. :p

If this could be considered as any indication of a dieing MP mode, then I will have to live with N7 weapons being at what they are I suppose.

Anyway, cheers Veedrock. This place doesn't disappoint in rapid response to new info and what have you. The Jumbo Spectre Pack would be very tempting, but it's hard saving for a PSP as it is with me (be it two games of Gold). :biglaugh

We don't know if they will be available to buy with credits, the only info we have are the descriptions. Some people are kicking around the idea that the N7 pack may be real currency only and the others listed may be weekly promo packs, but that's purely speculative (read: don't get twenty kinds of upset over it).

And while the packs are listed there in the store, they don't work. Anybody that ended up trying to buy them is going to have to go through hell to get their money back.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind an N7 pack, because I mean getting a N7 weapon/upgrade once to twice a week is far from worth the wait, but the only thing I don't like about these packs is that people will waste x amount of real currency just to attain everything, so while I'm not all for these packs I'm hoping it's all attainable through credits.

(read: don't get twenty kinds of upset over it).

Rage! :mad: I'm 20 kinds of mad!!! Rawr...

I'm not really mad...at least not about this...unless it doesn't include credits...because if I have to spend real money to unlock Claymore...well...HULK SMASH!!!

Edited by Grifter Reborn
Mad (not)

'bout fucking time, the randomness for weapons is very stupid. i't forces you to play only certain character types until you get a weapon suited for how YOU play.

example, i like in your face type characters that simply dont die, Krogan, specificaly Sentinel, however i CANT do that becuase the game has yet to give me Krogan Sentinel, a decent Shotgun or Assualt Rifle. i DO have the Geth SMG which sort of works for me, but it takes too long to start slinging the bullets around...

so im FORCED to using a Krogan Soldier which leads to me getting in trouble a lot, i dont have the Sentinels defensive capabilities...

Edited by UltimateAuron32

I wonder if the N7 Pack will effect the amount of people participating in the Bi-Weekly events.

Depends if the pack is cash only or not.

Anyways, I like the sound of this. Maybe I'll finally be able to get my hands on a damn Harrier and Saber...

And as I mentioned above, the only pack I see being "MSP ONLY" would be the N7 pack.

Depends if the pack is cash only or not.

Anyways, I like the sound of this. Maybe I'll finally be able to get my hands on a damn Harrier and Saber...

And as I mentioned above, the only pack I see being "MSP ONLY" would be the N7 pack.

agreed, they KNOW people are impatient and WANT these weapons, not just the wepons but the upgrades too. it takes a stupid ammount of time just to get ONE N7 weapon, let alone another 9 of the same one to get it to level X...