Microsoft Store Preorder Payment

Veedrock

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I got this email and checked my order and it was all messed up. Like seriously every single thing. Its like they got my information from the stone age. I can't reckon how.it was like this. It had my parents address for shipping that I haven't lived in ten years. The billing address was mine now but the house number was messed up. The phone number was one I had like six years ago. My name was even my mothers somehow. So weird. I had to call and change everything. They have some bs that they can't edit orders so they actually had to cancel.it and create a new order. I was assured that I wouldn't loose my place in line. Don't really care though this is my back up XB1.

Yeah I got this email and checked my order and it was all messed up. Like seriously every single thing. Its like they got my information from the stone age. I can't reckon how.it was like this. It had my parents address for shipping that I haven't lived in ten years. The billing address was mine now but the house number was messed up. The phone number was one I had like six years ago. My name was even my mothers somehow. So weird. I had to call and change everything. They have some bs that they can't edit orders so they actually had to cancel.it and create a new order. I was assured that I wouldn't loose my place in line. Don't really care though this is my back up XB1.

Your back up Xbox One? In case your first one jams and you're taking heavy fire, you can pull it out of your ankle holster and wait while it downloads the system updates?

I wonder how many more of these threads we will see...

http://www.hondagrom.net/forums/attachments/5225d1382630108-pushing-4th-gear-over-9-000-rpm-9000techno.gif

I've been constantly checking my MS Store account to see if they process my free Xbox One lol. I have my Day One coming from amazon but the last guy I talked to from the MS store said that since I claimed my prize so early, that the free Xbox One would probably ship and be there by the 22nd.

Edited by Gackt

Just got an email confirmation from microsoft store that my xbox one just been shipped and credit card charged! I'm sooooooooo excited!

Shipped already? Early!

I am still waiting for Amazon to start processing orders. I hope SOMETHING comes early whether it is the charge kit+controller or my ACIV limited edition. SOMETHING to tide me over for a few days! Make it happen, Amazon!