How do you rebound?

thrlride

This game is the worst piece of crap I have ever played. I would rather chew glass while listenen to barbra streisand sing while getting an enema than have to play much more than this game.

I can do just fine on the games that require you to go back to the line after scoring but these challenges in the story where you continue to score while under the basket is just pure torture. I cannot get a rebound by choice all I can simply do is hope to get my hands on the ball and do an LB+x so I can get more points. Is there a sure fire way to get my hands on this ball while under the basket? I try to get the ball off a missed shot by pushing Y but that mostly fails. I try A, I try B, I try X and nothing works. I feel like snapping this disc in half and sending it back to gamefly just so no one else has to suffer the mental anguish this game is causing me.

• 2 weeks later...
This game is the worst piece of crap I have ever played. I would rather chew glass while listenen to barbra streisand sing while getting an enema than have to play much more than this game.

I can do just fine on the games that require you to go back to the line after scoring but these challenges in the story where you continue to score while under the basket is just pure torture. I cannot get a rebound by choice all I can simply do is hope to get my hands on the ball and do an LB+x so I can get more points. Is there a sure fire way to get my hands on this ball while under the basket? I try to get the ball off a missed shot by pushing Y but that mostly fails. I try A, I try B, I try X and nothing works. I feel like snapping this disc in half and sending it back to gamefly just so no one else has to suffer the mental anguish this game is causing me.

I know how you feel. I found the best way to get a rebound is to turbo and jump by the hoop.