The Weapons, Shields, Mods, Relics & Skins Trading Thread

Nozza

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have anything of value to trade, but I'd really appreciate someone giving/duping a level 35 - 40 CC for me :) I'm really struggling with progressing in TVHM now, due to my gear not being very good at all. I got a level 35 bee shield, just need the CC now to go with it. I know it's not as strong now but still, it deals massive damage still compared to what I do now.

what im looking for - sir hammer locks dlc weapons, bladed sand hawks all elements, bladed avengers all elements, and rustlers striker legendary shotgun (lvl 61 please)

what i have to offer - a bunch of the new dragon keep dlc weapons, have a few different antagonist seraph shields, rare, legendary,pearls, and seraph weapons, have all the new nades, legendary shields and nades, all weapons and gear are lvl 61, also have some weapons and gear lvl 50 as well

send me messages,game or party invite

gt - SNAKE EYES GUNZ

Trying to unlock the 'decked out' achievement - Having trouble finding a purple relic & shield! If anyone can help me quickly and I'll trade them back, I would really appreciate it. Don't have any good gear, but happy to help with something in return if needed.

Thanks.

GT - II General H II

Farm the BUNKR for the relic. I got it on like my 5th try farming him, I got it. Farm the Warrior for a purple shield. It drops one near enough every time I farm him, on normal mode too.

Farm the BUNKR for the relic. I got it on like my 5th try farming him, I got it. Farm the Warrior for a purple shield. It drops one near enough every time I farm him, on normal mode too.

Worked perfectly - Thanks!

Edited by Gen. H

Hey guys, I'm still looking for the lvl 61;

Legendary Mechromancer Class Mod (mostly need this and The Bee)

Grounded, Alkaline, Inflammable Bee Shield

Hail Rifle (all elements)

Any Avenger SMG

Actualizer

I'm willing to dupe some of my legendaries/pearls/seraphs in exchange as well;

Shields

The Sham (94%)

The Bee

Antagonist (50%,550%,34%, slags)

Evolution

Alkaline Impaler

Hide of Terra

Weapons

Infinity Pistols (shock, normal)

Conference Call (slag, corrosive, normal)

Practicable Butcher (fire, normal)

Social Butcher (slag)

Deep Ahab

Rightsizing Bitch (corrosive)

Sapping Sand Hawk (shock)

DP Unkempt Harold

Puissant Norfleet (slag)

Relics

Bone of the Ancients (fire, corrosive)

Breath of the Seraphs

Skin of the Ancients

Grenades

Homing Meteor Shower

Magic Missile

Longbow Quasar

If anyone has any of the items I'm looking for and wants to dupe, just message me GT: SoshiRox

I'm giving away the currently unreleased Tiny Tina DLC heads for all the classes for free.

The Psycho skin is glitched, but the head isn't - you can have the skin if you like, but it might remain glitched when the skin is actually released. The skin looks like this right now..

http://i.imgur.com/sbuFiFN.jpg

Send a message to Das Belmont saying which heads you would like, or all of them if you want - and then send me an invite and I will drop the requested and dashboard.

Please do not try and attempt to con me by kicking me from the game after I drop the heads, as I have a friend who can supply me with them.

I will get to you when I can. Please keep in mind that I might be busy duping for others at the time of your message, or I might be busy playing other games with friends etc. I will give the requested heads & skins in the order I receive the messages; with the latest messages getting the skins last if there is a demand queue.

Thanks.

Edited by Le Vampyr †™

Extremely new to the game and Im looking for some decent gear. Just hit level 25 and Im getting worked by just about everything I run into on the main story line. Any help would be greatly appreciated! GT is ImThaReaper add me, Ill be on later tonight :drunk

I will just post this once again on a fresh page for anyone else who would like the Dragon Keep DLC heads & skins.

I'm giving away the currently unreleased Tiny Tina DLC heads for all the classes for free. (Though I would greatly appreciate it if anyone had a Lv.41-45 Evolution Shield (Seraph) in exchange)

The Psycho skin is glitched, but the head isn't - you can have the skin if you like, but it might remain glitched when the skin is actually released. The skin looks like this right now..

http://i.imgur.com/sbuFiFN.jpg

Send a message to Das Belmont saying which heads you would like, or all of them if you want - and then send me an invite and I will drop the requested and dashboard.

Please do not try and attempt to con me by kicking me from the game after I drop the heads, as I have a friend who can supply me with them.

I will get to you when I can. Please keep in mind that I might be busy duping for others at the time of your message, or I might be busy playing other games with friends etc. I will give the requested heads & skins in the order I receive the messages; with the latest messages getting the skins last if there is a demand queue.

Thanks.

Would anyone kindly dupe me the infinity pistol, just came back to the game because trying to get this made me have enough of the game. Im level 55 now so anything from 50 onwards would be great. I have a few things that i would be happy to trade for if you need them, just want to finish my pistol zero.

Have

Quality Baby Maker - 53

fwap a nukem - 50

Bee -50

DP unkempt harold - 48

blood of terramorphous - 50

Slayer of terramorphous assassin, commando, mech -50

longbo bonus package - 48

rolling thunder - 48

Fabled tortoise - 50

impaler - 50

neogenator -50

flame of the firehawk - 50

will be online most of the day so just message me. GT TheOxfordDipper

thanks

Would anyone be kind enough to dupe me an infinity pistol, been away from the game for a bit cos i had enough of trying to get one. i have a few things that i would be happy to trade for one.

have

impaler, neogenator, flame of the firehawk(54), fabled tortoise and bee all 50

CC, DP harold, bad touch flakker, fwap a nukem, baby maker (53) all 50

Slayer of terra class mod assassin, commando, mech all 50

bonus package and rolling thunder all 50

most are 50 i know, im level 55 now so anything from 50 onwards would be great. will be on most of today so just message me.

GT - TheOxfordDipper

thanks

Have one now but happy to trade some other stuff

Edited by TheOxfordDipper
Have what I asked for

looking for a 94% sham, all sandhawks, legendary siren, soldier, and psycho class mods, storm front, x4 magic missile, any ele norfleet as well as the tiny tina dlc skins. i have some lvl 61 legends and pearls i can dupe in exchange.

Edited by Darkshot87

I currently have these legendaries / pearlscent:

Level 50 -

Slayer of Terra Class Mod (Mechromancer)

Level 52 -

Original Deliverance (shotgun)

Level 53 -

Bowie Maggie (pistol)

Quik Drawler Badaboom (rocket launcher)

Restructuring Conference Call (shock shotgun)

Level 54 -

Homing Storm Front (shock grenade)

The Cradle (shield)

Longbow Fire Bee (fire grenade)

Level 55 -

React Hornet (corrosive pistol)

Rocket Speed Bunny (rocket launcher)

Juicy Flakker (shotgun)

Longbow Pandemic (corrosive grenade)

Longbow Fire Leech (fire grenade)

The Transformer (shield)

Fabled Tortoise (shield)

Caustic Infinity (corrosive pistol)

Lobbed Bonus Package (grenade)

Brisk Avenger (pearlscent SMG)

The Bee (shield)

Legendary Mechromancer Class Mod

Level 56 -

Thrusting Unkempt Harold (explosive pistol)

If you are interested in any of these you can send me a message, my gamertag is same as username.

Not looking for anything right now since most people in this thread have all their gear at level 61.