PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim > Dragonborn
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-01-2014, 08:58 AM   #1
Tortyreus

Tortyreus's Gamercard
Miraak glitch

Dunno if this is read by anyone but this has me raging, I stopped playing Skyrim well over a year ago because of the incredible amount of game ruining glitches and bugs that had me wasting hours upon hours trying to go around the glitches, usually to no avail. And now, 1 year and 4 months later, I decide to put the game in my Xbox again, I get into it again and continue the last details to my house and then decide to finish the Dragonborn DLC and now I am stuck with the Miraak glitch.

This is such complete bs, it's unbelievable how after almost 2 years since the DLC was released there is still no patch from Bethesda, they just shit right on their players. I have tried everything, different difficulties, standing behind Miraak, killing the dragons, not killing the dragons, ride them all and let Miraak kill them, I've tried EVERYTHING and I'm still stuck. What a load of crap, how could they just let such a bug left in the game? Did they not test the damn DLC before releasing it?

I'm so thoroughly disappointed by this, I am once again reminded of the reason I quit this game a long time ago, this is the last Bethesda game I will ever buy, by choosing not to fix the glitch they take a dump on all the people that bought their glitchy DLC. Unbelievable, I have no words.
Tortyreus is offline   Reply With Quote