infinite respawn glitch for exp...

D4B0MB1N4T10N

i understand that a previous update fixed the spot in the story where a guy infinitely spawns, but if i clear cache, can i get him to do the infinite spawn for me?

im 3 levels away from elite and dont really want to play the mediocre online that this game has. as much as ive played it up to that point, i dont want to play more of it if i can help it. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
How pathetically sad, D4B0MB1N4T10N. You lowlife. Play it how it's meant to be played. You lowlife. How low and pathetic you go to these lengths. You lowlife.

(Before anyone goes off at me, I'm simply mocking D4B0MB1N4T10N for his contradictory, self pwning ways over here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=260242)

This brought a tear to my eye, well done :).

i understand that a previous update fixed the spot in the story where a guy infinitely spawns, but if i clear cache, can i get him to do the infinite spawn for me?

im 3 levels away from elite and dont really want to play the mediocre online that this game has. as much as ive played it up to that point, i dont want to play more of it if i can help it. thanks!

haha

Hypocrite Fail!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I may get ripped apart for this, but where is this glitch? I would definitely not mind a way to work up to elite without having to put in the effort of playing online. I readily admit that I'm an achievement hoarder, but I'm terrible at online play so I try to avoid it at all costs. If anyone could explain how to utilize this glitch I'd be much obliged.