Release dates for remaining figures

• 2 weeks later...

Well, March 21st was not the day they are releasing the new figures. According to ToysRus they are actually releasing them on Sunday, Because that is the day they were told.

So I was lied to initially, Which pisses me off, But never the less they did get a shipment of old Skylanders.

I got Sunburn today at a TRU in Iowa, he comes in a pack with a dragonfly looking guy, winged boot, and a dragon statue. The manager went to check the back for the Legendary 3 pack and Trigger Happy and came back with that saying he'd let me buy it since they were out of Legendary figures. He even had to force it through on the register. I'd try to sell it if my wife didn't already know about it, as she said its for our kids for Easter, since they're so hard to find.

I got Sunburn today at a TRU in Iowa, he comes in a pack with a dragonfly looking guy, winged boot, and a dragon statue. The manager went to check the back for the Legendary 3 pack and Trigger Happy and came back with that saying he'd let me buy it since they were out of Legendary figures. He even had to force it through on the register. I'd try to sell it if my wife didn't already know about it, as she said its for our kids for Easter, since they're so hard to find.

the dragonfly is Spyro's sidekick Sparx FYI. I can't find any figures ANYWHERE, though I don't live near a Toys R US and as I have to walk everywhere I can only access 2 of the 4 stores that carry them ( Wal-Mart and 1 of 2 Gamestops). Really hoping to luck into the adventure packs, Stealth Elf and a wind element character...

the dragonfly is Spyro's sidekick Sparx FYI. I can't find any figures ANYWHERE, though I don't live near a Toys R US and as I have to walk everywhere I can only access 2 of the 4 stores that carry them ( Wal-Mart and 1 of 2 Gamestops). Really hoping to luck into the adventure packs, Stealth Elf and a wind element character...

I have been trying to find Stealth Elf for over a month, finally got that today as well. All figures are hard to find, they sell out almost immediately. Your best bet is to go on the days they restock, at TRU it's Wednesday around 1200 noon.

Only new figures to release this week were

Zook

Lightning Rod

Ignitor (Originally only available in 3DS Starter, will later be released in triple pack with Camo and Warnado when they release)

Zook/Lightning Rod/Cynder triple pack

Also Sunburn was released but it has a 30 day exclusivity to Toys R Us

• 2 weeks later...

The end of last week brought floods of Skylanders to my local BestBuy and Target, mostly the older sets and single packs. But I found Zook sitting in front of a stack at Target. Couldn't believe it. I've also seen a lot of hard to find ones back on shelves: Hex, Stealth Elf and Cynder single packs.:woop: