Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Teh Phantomz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok thanks, i have max cain already, the only ones i didn't max out were charlie and rachael.

Ditto. I confirm I used chapter select act 2 chapter 5 on cakewalk to do it. Don't worry if you kill all the monkeys and still haven't got it because it just continues to the next level and that's where they unlocked for me.

The achievement I can't seem to nail is Big Bo Rescue - anyone have any tips?

Ditto. I confirm I used chapter select act 2 chapter 5 on cakewalk to do it. Don't worry if you kill all the monkeys and still haven't got it because it just continues to the next level and that's where they unlocked for me.

The achievement I can't seem to nail is Big Bo Rescue - anyone have any tips?

don't go and destroy the dish after being told to, turn around and head back to bo.

with big bo u need to hit the tiger in the head, it's hard to do but when he's swinging bo about, while he is being swung about hit the tiger with some shots to the body away from bo, at a point he stays still and u can hit him in the head, he will drop him and pick bo back up, just keep trying to get small shots in on his body and head if u are brave enough, when he stops unload your gun on the tigers head, im sure i hit bo but it unlocked after a cutscene triggered.

if u mess it up u can reload the checkpoint.

I feel the campaign related achievements are 4-5/10, they are not that hard. No Mercy isn't too difficult but I feel that Invasion mode will put the difficulty up higher. The challenges are hard to do legitimately but if you boost them they aren't hard but more time consuming. I will change the difficulty and the time for 1000G soon.

Thanks for the effort in putting up the guide just mopping up my SP achievements.

Overall single player achievements are a 5/10 difficulty.

Online will be hard because the game will be/is dead nobody knows about the game it's one of those games that come and go.

That Big Bo Rescue achievement is such nonsense. It makes me mad. I've shot that damn thing on the head a couple of times now but I keep on killing Bo. Stupid achievement.

Also on the Transport takedown achievement, are you sure you don't mean chapter 3?

Cause chapter 4 starts with Dan, Faye and Cain already in the metro which is iirc after they fell down from the zipline.

So defending the others should be at the end of chapter 3?

Edited by rrcplus

That Big Bo Rescue achievement is such nonsense. It makes me mad. I've shot that damn thing on the head a couple of times now but I keep on killing Bo. Stupid achievement.

Also on the Transport takedown achievement, are you sure you don't mean chapter 3?

Cause chapter 4 starts with Dan, Faye and Cain already in the metro which is iirc after they fell down from the zipline.

So defending the others should be at the end of chapter 3?

For Big Bo, it is easier to do on cakewalk. I used a cakewalk run to get the trust cheevs and test some methods for the guide and I did the save Bo cheev first try. When I played on survivor and no mercy, I would get the cut scene where I kill Cerberus but it would drag Bo down too.

For transport, you can do it anywhere that you see the ship come in to drop off bots. You just have to destroy the engines and I did it when you take control of the gun battery.

Thank you Tyger, hopefully a good boosting method comes up but when you go for the challenges level 50 would come along as well. It seems though unfortunately, the time required for 1000G will be increased. The challenges aren't too difficult but if you are boosting and will have to do for everyone might take a little bit. Just depends on how you go about it. They are mostly kill achievements and just winning games.

I'm glad the Online Achievements are actually semi-difficult, I love when the community can live as long as it can and with these achievements it'll increase it's life span slightly longer. Hoping to knock it down asap once I pick it up.

For transport, you can do it anywhere that you see the ship come in to drop off bots. You just have to destroy the engines and I did it when you take control of the gun battery.

i got mine on chapter 1 where u have to go through all the checks about guns, etc with bo, after this u get a checkpoint then as u go up the hill a transport comes, it does take a few tries as it's hard to hit the front engines, and i found that shooting the top of the engines blows it up quicker.

u can reload the checkpoint if it flies off.

a few questions i have -

do i just select new game to do another playthrough as i take it u don't keep your upgraded weapons, etc?

the achievement for using all the shopping machines, is there any way to know which chapters i have missed with them? i got the nanomachines achievement so im not sure how many machines i missed using?

for the multi kills achievement, which is the best moethod and where? i have tried the monkeys on chapter 2 but i don't seem to get multi kills.

is there anyway to find out how many multi kills and revives u have done?

cheers.

Edited by jpg30

i got mine on chapter 1 where u have to go through all the checks about guns, etc with bo, after this u get a checkpoint then as u go up the hill a transport comes, it does take a few tries as it's hard to hit the front engines, and i found that shooting the top of the engines blows it up quicker.

u can reload the checkpoint if it flies off.

a few questions i have -

do i just select new game to do another playthrough as i take it u don't keep your upgraded weapons, etc?

the achievement for using all the shopping machines, is there any way to know which chapters i have missed with them? i got the nanomachines achievement so im not sure how many machines i missed using?

for the multi kills achievement, which is the best moethod and where? i have tried the monkeys on chapter 2 but i don't seem to get multi kills.

is there anyway to find out how many multi kills and revives u have done?

cheers.

Multikills The best method that I have found, is what I posted in the comment of the hints thread. Its the part using the gun battery. When the Iron Whale comes in with troops, wait till the door open ups and shoot the bots. This will get you a multikill every time, just reload checkpoint.

For the vending machines, no there is no Stat counter for them. They all carry over though and are easy to find if you just stray off the beaten path a little and do the look behind you thing when you walk in rooms.

The only one I missed is the one when just after first fighting the gorilla and Shindo is leading y'all through to a platform that will carry y'all. Its on the wall to your left. There is one up the steps during the Spiderbot fight.

As far as starting over I used new game but Im sure you can use chapter select too. Its just when I was playing there was only 1 other person who beat it and with no info I didnt want to take any chances.

This game is a easy 840 Anything after that will take effort. The difficulty for the singleplayer is 4, all you have to do is keep guns upgraded and medpacks supplied.

The Challenges Best strat for these will be comeback after you play Masseffect and the community is dead. Get you 9 boosters, Mt Dew, Red Bull and grind this longer than you did you 8th grade girlfriend at the school dance.

Edited by DOPE BOI

Looking pretty good so far, I hope online has a faster boosting method to trim down that 50 hours.
Sorry to say it but no; not unless there is some miracle way found.

Just for kills with all the weapons you will need 1,625 and that would have to be done for everybody boosting. Then you still need so many wins, headshots with certain weapons, assist, double kills, triple kills, multi-kills, etc. Its going to take a long time to boost this out.

Good Luck for those going for it I tapped soon as I tested the stats dont count in private.

cheers.

not looking forward to some of the bosses on the hardest difficulty.

You wont have much trouble, use all the same strats and just make sure to have your firepower, accuracy, ammo in the clip maxed. All those will come in handy for the Tsar Runner, which to me is the only hard boss fight because of the sheer amount of things that are being thrown at you at one time.

If you get stuck hit me up on Live.

Is there any way to put in the guide what chapters each of the level specific achievements are? Not sure how many more there are but i forgot which chapter the spider was in to shoot all the legs.

Chapter 2-2 should be the spiderbot, if not 2-1. Im sure its 2-2 though.

For the vending machines, no there is no Stat counter for them. They all carry over though and are easy to find if you just stray off the beaten path a little and do the look behind you thing when you walk in rooms.

The only one I missed is the one when just after first fighting the gorilla and Shindo is leading y'all through to a platform that will carry y'all.

is that just before u jump on the platform? there was one just to the left of the door u go through to go on the platform but i have got that one.

it's stupid that there's no way to find how many u have missed.

i guess im going to have to wait until someone posts a guide of them as i really have no clue as to which ones i have missed.

Holy. Shit.

These Challenges are going to be the death of us, we need to set up boosting lobbies and figure out tactics to knock the hardest ones down ASAP before the game dies.

Edit:

I'm willing to try to make a Challenge Guide if that helps. If someone is willing to get together to help tactics little by little to make this as painless as possible. I'm doing most legit, but some of them are simply harsh, especially some guns that don't get love.

Edited by Ayx