Help!!!

chriscutis

Please for the love of God someone help me. The whole glitchiness thing is understated. I went for the Dynasty achievements first, got a few game ones out of the way. Then I did play now to finish the rest, got all the in-game ones I didn't have, met the criteria for the game end ones, and at the end only got the 0 pointer for 1000gs. Then I did another game to get the game end ones, and after much hassle got a couple. But to get shutout I had to delete everything off my drive including the patch then re-edit the rosters and got it. But I cannot get the 500 yard one. I tried deleting everything and it failed. Tried playing without patch, and it failed. All I can think is that I have to do it without edited rosters, but that doesn't make much sense when I got every other one with edited rosters. Any help out there?

• 3 weeks later...

nothing you are doing wrong...it's the game. For some crazy reason it will only unlock a certain amount of achivements in a game. So what i did was cleared everything out and leave all the settings on default. Then focus on a couple of achievements per game. Dont get greedy and you should have it in no time.